Police Party @ FM Road 3421, Be There!

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

hippiewannabe
Old School!

Post by hippiewannabe » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
jtauxe wrote:Colin,

With the Bob D now past 55k miles, you are rapidly approaching the mileage on the white '73 Westy, Number9. It is still under 89k. I wonder how many buses out there are under 100k miles...
It looks like the BobD shall shortly succumb to middle age, its youth never to be experienced at car shows with ribbons and all, no, it is just driving and driving and driving. At somepoint it will tilt to "wow! that is a nice looking bus with 200,000 miles on it!" Oh well. It will be as stock as I can keep it, and cursed will be the day when I have to muck this thing up with the diseases of the new age; contemptibly indifferent fit and cynical lousy quality.
Colin
Oh well, it's just a thing, purchased by you with your money for your enjoyment, and your choice maximized your marginal utility. I lobbied for its preservation, but it's not my decision.

I like the beard. Scraping our faces with sharp implements for cosmetic purposes isn't natural.

[albumimg]3096[/albumimg]

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 am

hippiewannabe wrote:
A) Oh well, it's just a thing, purchased by you with your money for your enjoyment, I lobbied for its preservation, but it's not my decision.

B)I like the beard. Scraping our faces with sharp implements for cosmetic purposes isn't natural.
A) For Everybody's Enjoyment! Drive By Enjoyment! Expedited Cross-Country Ground Home Delivery Enjoyment! Enjoyment For The Masses!
It had to have at least one itinerary.
It looks better now, minus only a few thousand minor chips. The respray on the front left is slowly getting blasted off, showing good original paint underneath.

B) I like how skipped shave days are now less noticeable.
Colin

One Flew Into The Cuckoo's Nest
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:25 am

hambone wrote:Now yer talking.
What is the sense of an erotic perfect peach, under glass? It must be eaten, juicy under a July sun. And the worms are ever-hungry for your eye-sockets.
I have at this point eaten 56,460 perfect peaches. I am ready to chew on glass.
Colin :cherry:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles