Itinerary Head's Up

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Itinerary Head's Up

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 am

I have just learned of my uncle's death.

viewtopic.php?t=4778

I may have to get to LA very soon. The remaining itinerary may get mangled. I am not thinking clearly here, but we'll figure this out.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,660 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 206,845 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 129,490 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,570 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 94,225 miles

User avatar
mojo
Getting Hooked!
Location: Ohio
Contact:
Status: Offline

Post by mojo » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:29 am

I am so sorry for your loss Colin.

User avatar
Hippie
IAC Addict!
Location: 41º 35' 27" N, 93º 37' 15" W
Status: Offline

Post by Hippie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:56 pm

Sorry, Colin.

User avatar
Runamuck Bus
Getting Hooked!
Location: Western PA
Status: Offline

Post by Runamuck Bus » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:09 pm

You have our condolences, our thoughts will be with you.
Endeavor to Persevere.
'72 Weekender

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am

I am looking at September 6-8 in LA. Don't know yet how I am going to get there. I have a few hours to get a plan in place.

Looking at the itinerary, I need to have my final six customers, my final six esteeeeemed customers, revisit their calenders to see if we might just shove these appointments back 20 days or so. I do not want people blowing me off, the financial hit is already going to be painful.
Feedback from:
September 03 D Runamuck Bus. . Pittsburgh PA
September 06 D nohabusguy . . . Northampton MA
September 13 Malokin Martin . . . . . . . Boston MA
September 15 D type2sam . . . . . Andover MA
September 20 jl74supercab . . . . . . Flemington NJ
October 04 D Quadratruckseite. . . . . Raleigh NC

would be appreciated.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,660 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 206,845 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 129,490 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,570 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 94,225 miles

User avatar
Quadratrückseite
IAC's #1 Cubs Fan
IAC's #1 Cubs Fan
Location: Fremont, IN
Contact:
Status: Offline

Post by Quadratrückseite » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:34 pm

Colin,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I am fine to move back the appointment - I definitely still want you to come. Is Saturday October 25th ok with you?
Thanks,
Steve aka Quadratruckseite
"The bus is the real talisman. It's the thing that runs through all of this history. It's not a thing anybody owns or controls. No matter how peeved you get with people, the bus always makes your heart jump. Everybody was attached to it."
- Ken Kesey

Steve
1978 Country Homes Camper conversion - "Gus"

http://gusthevwbus.com
http://freshandmodern.com/blog

nohabusguy
I'm New!
Location: Northampton, MA
Status: Offline

Post by nohabusguy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:23 pm

Colin:

Sorry for your loss. No problem pushing the schedule back 20 days. If Saturday Sept. 27th works for you, put me down for that.
Nohabusguy

1967 Velvet Green Double Cab
1967 21 Window Titan Red
1989 Westy Syncro
2005 Honda Pilot w/bus tow bar

User avatar
Runamuck Bus
Getting Hooked!
Location: Western PA
Status: Offline

Post by Runamuck Bus » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:29 pm

Colin:
I apologize for the delay; I had to get schedule information from my employer. Here are my available dates -

Friday, September 19th (this is not 20 days, but is my next weekday off)
Saturday, September 27 OR Sunday, September 28
Friday, October 3 OR Saturday October 4
Other than that, I have to wait to see if I can fill-in for a vacationer so that I might get another (weekday) off.

Tough scheduling, I know, but if possible, I would still like for you to visit.
Endeavor to Persevere.
'72 Weekender

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:33 am

Runamuck Bus wrote:Colin:
I apologize for the delay; I had to get schedule information from my employer. Here are my available dates -

Friday, September 19th (this is not 20 days, but is my next weekday off)
Saturday, September 27 OR Sunday, September 28
Friday, October 3 OR Saturday October 4
Other than that, I have to wait to see if I can fill-in for a vacationer so that I might get another (weekday) off.

Tough scheduling, I know, but if possible, I would still like for you to visit.
Apparently, I too, am having scheduling issues as the family tries to gather from all around the country. There are services up to the 24th of September. So, let's use the below as a starting point:

October 03 D Runamuck Bus. . Pittsburgh PA
October 05 D nohabusguy . . . Northampton MA
October 08 Malokin Martin . . . . . . . Boston MA
October 10 D type2sam . . . . . Andover MA
October 20 jl74supercab . . . . . . Flemington NJ
October 22 cheesehead . . . . . . Hyattsville MD
October 24 D Quadratruckseite. . . . . Raleigh NC
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,660 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 206,845 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 129,490 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,570 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 94,225 miles

User avatar
dhoch14
Old School!
Location: Granada, ES
Status: Offline

Post by dhoch14 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Good luck Colin. The buses and the people will always be here for you. Enjoy the family time.

-d
93 VW T4 2.4D Cali

User avatar
Quadratrückseite
IAC's #1 Cubs Fan
IAC's #1 Cubs Fan
Location: Fremont, IN
Contact:
Status: Offline

Post by Quadratrückseite » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
Runamuck Bus wrote:Colin:
I apologize for the delay; I had to get schedule information from my employer. Here are my available dates -

Friday, September 19th (this is not 20 days, but is my next weekday off)
Saturday, September 27 OR Sunday, September 28
Friday, October 3 OR Saturday October 4
Other than that, I have to wait to see if I can fill-in for a vacationer so that I might get another (weekday) off.

Tough scheduling, I know, but if possible, I would still like for you to visit.
Apparently, I too, am having scheduling issues as the family tries to gather from all around the country. There are services up to the 24th of September. So, let's use the below as a starting point:

October 03 D Runamuck Bus. . Pittsburgh PA
October 06 D nohabusguy . . . Northampton MA
October 08 Malokin Martin . . . . . . . Boston MA
October 10 D type2sam . . . . . Andover MA
October 20 jl74supercab . . . . . . Flemington NJ
October 22 cheesehead . . . . . . Hyattsville MD
November 04 D Quadratruckseite. . . . . Raleigh NC
November 4 is Voting Day!! How about November 1? (a Saturday)
"The bus is the real talisman. It's the thing that runs through all of this history. It's not a thing anybody owns or controls. No matter how peeved you get with people, the bus always makes your heart jump. Everybody was attached to it."
- Ken Kesey

Steve
1978 Country Homes Camper conversion - "Gus"

http://gusthevwbus.com
http://freshandmodern.com/blog

nohabusguy
I'm New!
Location: Northampton, MA
Status: Offline

Post by nohabusguy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Colin:

Unfortunately, I can't do mine on a Monday (work day) -- but need to keep it on a Saturday or Sunday as originally scheduled. Seems that restarting the schedule on a different date is throwing it all off. I am open to suggestions but I defer to you to what you think is best and works for you. I would like to see you somehow, as I have been looking forward to this all summer (now fall).

Thanks

Eugene
Nohabusguy

1967 Velvet Green Double Cab
1967 21 Window Titan Red
1989 Westy Syncro
2005 Honda Pilot w/bus tow bar

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:06 pm

nohabusguy wrote:Colin:
Unfortunately, I can't do mine on a Monday (work day)
Nohabusguy, October 5th then?
Quadratruckseite, how about October 24?
Colin?
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,660 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 206,845 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 129,490 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,570 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 94,225 miles

User avatar
chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker
Location: Chicago.
Status: Offline

Post by chitwnvw » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 am

Amskeptic wrote:
nohabusguy wrote:Colin:
Unfortunately, I can't do mine on a Monday (work day)
Nohabusguy, October 5th then?
Quadratruckseite, how about October 24?
Colin?
You coming back to Illinois, my friend?

nohabusguy
I'm New!
Location: Northampton, MA
Status: Offline

Post by nohabusguy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:42 am

Sunday October 5th is fine. See you then.
Nohabusguy

1967 Velvet Green Double Cab
1967 21 Window Titan Red
1989 Westy Syncro
2005 Honda Pilot w/bus tow bar

Post Reply