NO LONGER Sorry to announce...UPDATE!

All About How You Home Away From Home.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

zblair
The Zster

NO LONGER Sorry to announce...UPDATE!

Post by zblair » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:18 pm

We're not gonna make it to Maupin afterall, no thanks to the repair deductible we didn't think we'd have to use. :pale: (unless a miracle happens...)

We'll be there in spirit though. :flower:
1974 T1 Super Beetle "Fweem"
2017 Honda HRV "Domina"

"Love something? Serve it."
~Roshni Mitra

tristessa
Trusted Air-Cooled Maniac

Post by tristessa » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm

:pale: :shaking: :silent: :sad11: :crybaby: :-( :cry: :-( :crybaby: :sad11: :silent: :shaking: :pale:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:pale: :shaking: :silent: :sad11: :crybaby: :-( :cry: :-( :crybaby: :sad11: :silent: :shaking: :pale:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

That almost begins to cover it .. ALMOST.
Remember, only YOU can prevent narcissism!

zblair
The Zster

Post by zblair » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:48 pm

X 1000, brother....
2017 Honda HRV "Domina"

~Roshni Mitra

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Sorry to announce...

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 am

zblair wrote: (unless a miracle happens...)
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 am

Lame!
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 am

If it makes you feel any better, the biggest bus and biggest psytrance DJ gatherings on the west coast happen that same weekend every year, so I'm left to choose.... :pale:
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

zblair
The Zster

Post by zblair » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 am

DjEep wrote:If it makes you feel any better, the biggest bus and biggest psytrance DJ gatherings on the west coast happen that same weekend every year, so I'm left to choose.... :pale:
Thanks for the sentiment :flower: I still wanna be there...*sigh* I really want Jeffrey to be there because his past several Father's Days were effed up and I wanted a nice memory there for him *sigh* Oh well, this or something better is all I can say for now...

I guess for you DJ, the question you need to answer is if being at the psytrance gig will bring you connections for work....that sounds cool! I've been to gtg's from sites I've been a member of and they are always very very fun too....uh, I'm probably not helping you! :profileright:
2017 Honda HRV "Domina"

~Roshni Mitra

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Bogus. Well, here's hopin' for that miracle.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

zblair
The Zster

Post by zblair » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks Neal :flower:

p.s. I am!
2017 Honda HRV "Domina"

~Roshni Mitra

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Sat May 02, 2009 10:23 am

Z, I'm so sorry to hear this. :pale:

Well, you can stll hold out for a miracle!

-John
Keep it acoustic.

glasseye
IAC Addict!

Post by glasseye » Sat May 02, 2009 1:27 pm

BOOOOOOoooooooooohoooooooooooo. :pukeleft:
"This war will pay for itself."
Paul Wolfowitz, speaking of Iraq.

zblair
The Zster

Post by zblair » Sat May 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Um.....I guess I didn't post an update....

WE'RE GONNA BE THERE!

:colors:

a miracle happened man...actually a couple of them.... :pirate:
2017 Honda HRV "Domina"

~Roshni Mitra

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!

Post by LiveonJG » Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nice!

-John
Keep it acoustic.

zblair
The Zster

Post by zblair » Sat May 02, 2009 8:22 pm

I take it you're glad there, John....We will be very glad to put faces to names and threads too! :flower:

Say, how old are you gonna be next week, your dudeness?
2017 Honda HRV "Domina"

~Roshni Mitra

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!

Post by LiveonJG » Sat May 02, 2009 8:58 pm

zblair wrote:Say, how old are you gonna be next week, your dudeness?
FWIW, 43. Thanks for asking!

-John
Keep it acoustic.