Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Moderators: Amskeptic, Sluggo

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Amskeptic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

TrollFromDownBelow wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:16 pm
Donation submitted.... Could you put the info below at the very top of this string? Would make it easier to find. :)

2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

I am soliciting you for a PayPal donation here: <78vw2000@earthlink.net>

0**************************50*************************100

Sure, I combined two separate threads, and the head thread of post two became a middle of the pack thread based on timestamp. Thank you for your donation!
Colin
2019 Annual Funding Drive!
**********************************
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13755

BobD - 1978 Bus . . . . . . . . . . .111,155 miles
Chloe - 1970 bus . . . . . . . . . . . 206,820 miles
Naranja - 1977 Westfalia . . . . . 97,179 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . 55,510 miles
Alexus - 1991 Lexus LS400 . . . 77,717 miles

User avatar
tommu
Addicted!
Location: Sunny Burbank
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by tommu » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Timing scale arrived and it looks fantastic. I'll make sure not to be sloppy and let the fan destroy it.

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:51 pm

tommu wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:56 pm
Timing scale arrived and it looks fantastic. I'll make sure not to be sloppy and let the fan destroy it.

Glad to hear it arrived.

Please people, vote on this possible abomination before I send it back to printer. Does it look like a cow truck splatted the glass, or does it look like tree leaves? Oy.:

Image
2019 Annual Funding Drive!
**********************************
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13755

BobD - 1978 Bus . . . . . . . . . . .111,155 miles
Chloe - 1970 bus . . . . . . . . . . . 206,820 miles
Naranja - 1977 Westfalia . . . . . 97,179 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . 55,510 miles
Alexus - 1991 Lexus LS400 . . . 77,717 miles

Hobug
Getting Hooked!
Location: Bishop GA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Hobug » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am

To me it looks like the typical VW frost on the inside of the windows.
76 Westy
69 Squareback (auto)
63 Bug
73 Thing (Type 4 powered)

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:41 am

Hobug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am
To me it looks like the typical VW frost on the inside of the windows.
Interesting, but oh heck. Print it, or try again?
Colin
2019 Annual Funding Drive!
**********************************
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13755

BobD - 1978 Bus . . . . . . . . . . .111,155 miles
Chloe - 1970 bus . . . . . . . . . . . 206,820 miles
Naranja - 1977 Westfalia . . . . . 97,179 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . 55,510 miles
Alexus - 1991 Lexus LS400 . . . 77,717 miles

Hobug
Getting Hooked!
Location: Bishop GA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Hobug » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:25 am

Amskeptic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:41 am
Hobug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am
To me it looks like the typical VW frost on the inside of the windows.
Interesting, but oh heck. Print it, or try again?
Colin
The windows don't bother me but I'm not a fan of the doors being open. Did the occupants have to bail out quickly after finding bees in their Diet Cokes? :joker:
76 Westy
69 Squareback (auto)
63 Bug
73 Thing (Type 4 powered)

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:09 am

Hobug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:25 am
Amskeptic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:41 am
Hobug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am
To me it looks like the typical VW frost on the inside of the windows.
Interesting, but oh heck. Print it, or try again?
Colin
The windows don't bother me but I'm not a fan of the doors being open. Did the occupants have to bail out quickly after finding bees in their Diet Cokes? :joker:
Why yes, yes they did.
The police said that no one could have known that detail but the suspect . . .

Would you prefer the front shot of the beige Westy with Claw'd?
the side shot of the orange Westy with the poptop popped?
. . . in Sage green?
Colin
2019 Annual Funding Drive!
**********************************
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13755

BobD - 1978 Bus . . . . . . . . . . .111,155 miles
Chloe - 1970 bus . . . . . . . . . . . 206,820 miles
Naranja - 1977 Westfalia . . . . . 97,179 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . 55,510 miles
Alexus - 1991 Lexus LS400 . . . 77,717 miles

Hobug
Getting Hooked!
Location: Bishop GA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Hobug » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:28 am

Amskeptic wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:09 am
Hobug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:25 am
Amskeptic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:41 am
Hobug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am
To me it looks like the typical VW frost on the inside of the windows.
Interesting, but oh heck. Print it, or try again?
Colin
The windows don't bother me but I'm not a fan of the doors being open. Did the occupants have to bail out quickly after finding bees in their Diet Cokes? :joker:
Why yes, yes they did.
The police said that no one could have known that detail but the suspect . . .

Would you prefer the front shot of the beige Westy with Claw'd?
the side shot of the orange Westy with the poptop popped?
. . . in Sage green?
Colin
I like the side shot with the top popped. Sage Green is always the first choice but I could rock the orange Westy.
76 Westy
69 Squareback (auto)
63 Bug
73 Thing (Type 4 powered)

Deanaha
I'm New!
Location: Amarillo, Texas
Status: Offline

Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Deanaha » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:12 am

Second donation sent, hope this takes care of the rest of the fees. Thanks for all the encouragement and advice

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!
Location: Metro Detroit
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:18 pm

Personally, I like it when you have a human or animal in the picture....it makes it more...human...
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...8 completely solid lifters.... now it's both kinda noisy and leaky, but she sure runs good!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::

User avatar
Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"
Status: Offline

Re: Re: 2019 Fund Drive! Get Your Free Thank-You!

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:01 am

TrollFromDownBelow wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:18 pm
Personally, I like it when you have a human or animal in the picture....it makes it more...human...
I was thinking that very thing, and the dog pulls it off.
But a human splatted on a sticker with a real human expression that never changes, I don't know . . .
Colin
2019 Annual Funding Drive!
**********************************
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13755

BobD - 1978 Bus . . . . . . . . . . .111,155 miles
Chloe - 1970 bus . . . . . . . . . . . 206,820 miles
Naranja - 1977 Westfalia . . . . . 97,179 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . 55,510 miles
Alexus - 1991 Lexus LS400 . . . 77,717 miles

Post Reply