Smartphone holder

All the strange little accessories for your ACVW.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Smartphone holder

Post by Sylvester » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:13 pm

I purchased a Koomus CD-Air CD Slot Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for All iPhone and Android Devices for the Bus and my car. So far I am pretty happy with it, it mounts in your CD player (You can still play them too) and angles to the driver or to the passenger to use something like Google Maps. I got it from Amazon 19.99.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Smartphone holder

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:37 am

Sylvester wrote:I purchased a Koomus CD-Air CD Slot Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for All iPhone and Android Devices for the Bus and my car. So far I am pretty happy with it, it mounts in your CD player (You can still play them too) and angles to the driver or to the passenger to use something like Google Maps. I got it from Amazon 19.99.
With my horrendously outdated Go-Phone (Motorola circa 2006) unable to provide a coherent level of auditory clarity, I do not bother to answer or make phone calls while driving the bus.

With it's tendency to follow every wind current to its destination, I do not take my eyes off the road.

With my fellow motorists' tendency to get bored and play with their electronic toys while driving, I have more than enough amusement trying to avoid them.

I may need a Google Map device one of these days as my mind loses its sharp pigeon sense of direction/location.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Re: Smartphone holder

Post by Sylvester » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:03 pm

Amskeptic wrote:I may need a Google Map device one of these days as my mind loses its sharp pigeon sense of direction/location.
Colin
I will help you come into the 21st century and help you buy a smartphone when you get back to Georgia.

Or better yet a tablet, for when your eyes are going too and you need a display large enough to see.

"Recalculating.........."
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.