Shout out to Lyle (slowlane) and Linda

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!

Shout out to Lyle (slowlane) and Linda

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Very gracious hosts who allowed me to invite myself over while I was in Livermore this week....evidently they didn't get enough punishment and invited me over for dinner a second time . Awesome food, terrific local wine, and of course, genuine company, and good conversation! Thanks again Lyle and Linda, was much appreciated.

Mike

P.S. If anyone happens to visit the Metro Detroit area, you are free to invite yourself over too!
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...not leaky, and not so noisy...and she runs awesome!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Shout out to Lyle (slowlane) and Linda

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:12 pm

TrollFromDownBelow wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:57 pm
Very gracious hosts who allowed me to invite myself over while I was in Livermore this week....evidently they didn't get enough punishment and invited me over for dinner a second time . Awesome food, terrific local wine, and of course, genuine company, and good conversation! Thanks again Lyle and Linda, was much appreciated.

Mike

P.S. If anyone happens to visit the Metro Detroit area, you are free to invite yourself over too!

Wow, that is culture shock just reading that. TFDB in Livermore? Awesome, duuude. Did you get to drive the fabulously-over-instrumented Vanagon?
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!

Re: Shout out to Lyle (slowlane) and Linda

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Wow, that is culture shock just reading that. TFDB in Livermore? Awesome, duuude. Did you get to drive the fabulously-over-instrumented Vanagon?
Colin
Actually, I've been out that way quite a bit with the new job I started last year...only recently noticed that slowlane was located in the same city. :geek:

No, didn't ask to drive his Vanagon, but he did take me for a spin, Wow! very smooth Type IV.... and no exhaust leaks :pirate:
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...not leaky, and not so noisy...and she runs awesome!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::