Cuttin Thru The Bullshit

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Re: Cuttin Thru The Bullshit

Post by ruckman101 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 am

Corporations were originally established only if they could prove incorporation served a public good, for the common good of all citizens. But lawyers have been busy, and now a corporation is legally bound to serving only it's own profits. And then legal status as an individual, with the same rights as you or I is over the top mind-bogglingly bizarre.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 am

oops

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 am

ruckman101 wrote:Corporations were originally established only if they could prove incorporation served a public good, for the common good of all citizens.l
That's interesting and I didn't know that. I don't have a problem with corporations serving their shareholders as long as there is good government in place to regulate bad behavior. At this point we seem to have tipped off balance.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 am

I will cut thru the BS.
The BS is this.
One, you take money from any person against his will especially with the use of guns and threat of jail, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. So far starters we are talking about criminals.
Two, what you see in the news is mostly smoke and mirrors. Just like everything else, immigration had to occupy the news big time a few years back, even though it was covered extensively in Reagans time. After this time still nothing was done. Smoke and mirrors. The number of other examples are numerous.
You have to go straight to the problem and stop beating around the bush, or looking at the illusions put in front of you.
They steal money from almost all of us. They are criminals. How can smart people expect someone who steals the money from them at gun point and threat of jail to be honest and do the right thing?
You have to realize that anyone or any group that doesn't respect the individuals right, but thinks they somehow have this greater power and authority to force money from you and makes rules in personal matters probably isn't going to do things in your best interest.
It should seem so simple and apparent. If someone wants to tell you what you can and can not do, even when it doesn't hurt anyone else, and they will use force to do this and incarcerate you, and they use guns, violence and the threat of jail to take portions of you labor from you, they are not good, they should not be trusted, they are not evolved, they are not to be looked up to or admired.
So for them to fuss over budget cuts, cuts that are so insignificant they won't make any difference, when they are getting the money from us using violence, force, guns and the treat of jail, and using it for many things many of us don't want, like bombs, and invasions, and after this stunt is over things will be back to the same old stuff, oh, and I forgot the printing of money back by nothing, FIAT currency. All this being said, the stuff in the news is BS, it is smoke and mirrors.