My Rendition of the Rules

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Re: why fuck donna rice

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:57 am

skin daddio wrote:anyone knows feeding the seagulls puts you off the beach. find me a lifeguard that allows that and i'll namath-guarantee they'll be checking for badges on shoobies next summer.

appleseed inspected free speech, its a usda approved orchard.
the rice becomes perfect many ways but one.
Succinct assessment.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Re: My Rendition of the Rules

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:04 am

Whip out the real deal there big fella. Spill it. I can take it. I could use a guffaw.

neal

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 am

Your double entendre usage is boringly defective.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Ahhh, I'm disappointed. That's not better.

neal

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 pm

What d'ya want? Something along the lines of.... an Agatha Christie mystery or a Tyrone Power noir co-starring Joan Blondell???
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Boy, boys! :boxing:

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Welcome to Eric's Flying Circus! Partake of the astounding journey into realms of unknown discussions. The thrills, chills and spills may induce visceral reaction. Proceed at one's own risk.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 pm

The bell clapper
string
hangs sideways
in the breeze.

neal

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:36 pm

turk wrote:Welcome to Eric's Flying Circus! Partake of the astounding journey into realms of unknown discussions. The thrills, chills and spills may induce visceral reaction. Proceed at one's own risk.
Guter Gott! Wir verfangen uns die Engländer durch Überraschung!

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Avast goodly accomplice
for the bell tolls in numberless seasons
its tongue is a sinister bait
which fascinates the unwary
into a garden trap of delicate design

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:55 pm

That's awesome Sly. I noticed they are sideways too!

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 pm

will the Hendersons be there?
1/20/2013 end of an error
never owned a gun. have fired a few.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 pm

They're running late. They're driving a Yugo. :joker:

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Velokid1 wrote:
Amskeptic wrote:We are still adults. We have the power of choice in our individual lives, and we have the power and freedom of choice right here to respond or not respond to topics of interest.

There have been bickerfests here that defy all notion of adult decision-making, but that does not change the truth of the matter, we are adults. You want a nice free speech arena, do your part. Do not read topics that do not interest you as an adult. Do not respond to irritants with your own pissy reactions. Move along instead. Simple stuff.

Anybody who feels that Free Speech is not even worth having on the site, might want to look at their relationship to it. Make your conclusions only cover your own adult choice.
Others here, after all, might disagree with you. :flower:
Colin
This is hypocritical, Colin. You allow yourself to be graceless when it suits you but hang others up when they falter. It's unfair.
I am as prone to error as the next participant, are you kidding? I am still wrestling with how to conduct myself. Some days I am ready to throw stuff, other days I am like Buddhaconfuciousage. What makes you think I am standing apart allowing myself any differently than anyone else? I have ridden out your moments and you shall ride out mine. Hell, I demoted myself last week! :shaking2:

Hypocritical?
Hang up on others? I have not let go of a single soul here. And that is a Promise as well as a fact.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

RussellK wrote:I hate it when Colin calls my posts witless tripe. It just hurts.
What is this . . . this . . . trite witlessness?
Colin :bom:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles