Obama's cabinet

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Obama's cabinet

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 am

I posted this in another thread. I think it is worth having it's own thread.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/o ... s_160.html
1. TIMOTHY GEITHNER – TREASURY SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, president and CEO of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, director of policy development for IMF, member Group of Thirty (G30), employed at Kissinger & Associates, architect of the recent 2008 financial bailouts, mentored by Lawrence Summers and Robert Rubin.

2. PAUL VOLCKER – ECONOMIC RECOVERY ADVISORY BOARD

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, North American chairman of Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve chairman during Carter and Reagan administrations, president of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, G30 member, chairman Rothschild Wolfensohn Company, key figure in the collapse of the gold standard during the Nixon administration, longtime associate of the Rockefeller family.

3. RAHM EMANUEL – CHIEF OF STAFF

Member of Israeli Defense Force, staunch Zionist, congressman, Board of Directors for Freddie Mac, member of Bill Clinton’s finance campaign committee, made $16.2 million during 2.5 years as an investment banker for Wasserstein Perella. His father was a member of the Israeli Irgun terrorist group.

4. LAWRENCE SUMMERS – NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, treasury secretary during Clinton administration, chief economist at World Bank, former president of Harvard University, Brookings Institute board member, huge proponent of globalization while working for the IMF, prot�g� of David Rockefeller, mentored by Robert Rubin.

5. DAVID AXELROD – SENIOR ADVISOR

Political consultant whose past clients include Sens. Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Christopher Dodd; main Obama fixer in the William Ayers and Reverend Wright scandals.

6. HILLARY CLINTON – SECRETARY OF STATE

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, clandestine CIA asset used to infiltrate the anti-war movement at Yale University and the Watergate hearings, senior partner at the Rose Law Firm, key figure in the Mena drug trafficking affair, architect of the Waco disaster, implicated in the murder/ cover-up of Vince Foster, and many other deaths.

7. JOSEPH BIDEN – VICE PRESIDENT

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, U.S. Senator since 1972, member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, current chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, strong Zionist sympathizer who recently told Rabbi Mark S. Golub of Shalom TV, “I am a Zionist. You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.”

8. BILL RICHARDSON – COMMERCE SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former U.S. congressman, chairman of the Democratic National Convention in 2004, employee of Kissinger Associates, UN ambassador, governor of New Mexico, energy secretary, major player in the Monica Lewinsky cover-up with Bilderberg luminary Vernon Jordan.

9. ROBERT GATES – DEFENSE SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former CIA Director, defense secretary under President Bush, co-chaired CFR task force with Zbigniew Brzezinski, knee-deep in the Iran-Contra scandal, named in a 1999 class action lawsuit pertaining to the Mena drug trafficking affair.

10. TOM DASCHLE – HEALTH SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former Senate majority leader, Citibank lackey, mentored by Robert Rubin.

11. ERIC HOLDER – ATTORNEY GENERAL

Key person in the pardon of racketeer Marc Rich, deputy attorney general under Janet Reno, facilitated the pardon of 16 Puerto Rican FALN terrorists under Bill Clinton.

12. JANET NAPOLITANO – HOMELAND SECURITY DIRECTOR

Council on Foreign Relations, Arizona governor, attorney for Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings, U.S. attorney during the Clinton administration, instrumental in the OKC cover-up, where she declared, “We’ll pursue every bit of evidence and every lead,” described as another Janet Reno, soft on illegal immigration (i.e. pro-amnesty and drivers licenses to illegals).

13. GEN. JAMES L. JONES – NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR

Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, European supreme allied commander, special envoy for Middle-East Security during Bush administration, board of directors for Chevron and Boeing, NATO commander, member of Brent Scowcroft’s Institute for International Affairs along with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bobby Ray Inman, Bilderberg luminary Henry Kissinger and former CIA Director John Deutch.

14. SUSAN RICE – U.N. AMBASSADOR

Council on Foreign Relations, Rhodes scholar, campaign foreign policy advisor to presidential candidates John Kerry and Michael Dukakis, member of Bill Clinton’s National Security Council and assistant secretary of state for Africa, member of the Brookings Institute (funded by the Ford Foundation and the Rockefellers), and member of the Aspen Strategy Group (teeming with Bilderberg insiders such as Richard Armitage, Brent Scowcroft, and Madeleine Albright).

Someone should find a list like this of Bush's cabinet.

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Re: Obama's cabinet

Post by Randy in Maine » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am

steve74baywin wrote:I posted this in another thread. I think it is worth having it's own thread.
You need to start reading more balanced "news" and we are using the term "news" very loosely here.

That guy needs to go back on his meds.
79 VW Bus

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Re: Obama's cabinet

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 am

Randy in Maine wrote:
steve74baywin wrote:I posted this in another thread. I think it is worth having it's own thread.
You need to start reading more balanced "news" and we are using the term "news" very loosely here.

That guy needs to go back on his meds.
News....I wasn't reading that as news...I searched for a list of Obama's cabinet. I am almost certain the info there can be verified, it looks the same as other peoples who have data on his cabinet.
The facts are the facts as to the links of Obama's cabinet. If something about that seems like someone is on too many meds I would suggest it is those who are in denial of the facts.

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 am

You need to start thinking more critically. That thing you posted is full of emotional crap that has little to no bearing on facts and is just another opinion piece.

To quote the lated Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan....Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Here is the official list (including the correct HHS secretary):

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/
79 VW Bus

Manfred
Old School!

Post by Manfred » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 am

Hillary Clinton "architect of the Waco disaster, implicated in the murder/ cover-up of Vince Foster, and many other deaths. "

Steve do you really think this is true? Hillary Clinton was the architect of the Waco Disaster? It was a disaster, but I don't think she made it one.

I also don't think she is out murdering people. although it makes for a good read.

I'm putting you in the crazy category for now. My father is in that category too. Should be a good time.

Oh my god...I'm a funny man.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Randy in Maine wrote:You need to start thinking more critically. That thing you posted is full of emotional crap that has little to no bearing on facts and is just another opinion piece.

To quote the lated Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan....Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Here is the official list (including the correct HHS secretary):

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/
It may have some opinion and some emotional crap, but most of it is who is in the cabinet and the groups they belong to. That is why I posted it.
There is some opinion on there, and as you pointed out there may be an error. But I posted it for the list of his cabinet and a little bit about them. I did not read the news article attached, so I can't implement more critical judgment on something I didn't read. I will repeat again that I posted it and found it as a result of searching for a list of his cabinet. I was not reading news from that site as part of my daily routine.
One can omit the error and omit his opinion and there is still enough just in the associations and groups they are members of....I kinda wish people would give a fraction of the critical judgment you mention to stuff like this to things they read and here. I use an immense amount of critical judgment all the time. I use it for everything, not just info I get from people other than the mainstream.
In fact, if most people shut down and did not listen to all sources due to a few errors like the above no one on here should ever listen to anything from any news paper or tv news. It is that simple, the critical judgment and quick disregard over stuff like that if practiced all around you should already not be listening to probably anything you do listen to because the number of errors and opinions over the years far surpass some of these other sources.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Manfred wrote:Hillary Clinton "architect of the Waco disaster, implicated in the murder/ cover-up of Vince Foster, and many other deaths. "

I never heard that before, so I did a search.
I have not read these yet, but I will take a few moments after posting this to read some of it.
This one looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYVRhXOJiJs
Hillary Clinton /Waco:New Revelation(Part 1 of 12

Wow, when I put "Hillary Clinton waco" in google I see that there are many articles and videos stating she had something to do with it....I will look into to this a little too....I am not afraid to look into stuff like some others are....

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Wow, when I put "Hillary Clinton waco" in google I see that there are many articles and videos stating she had something to do with it....I will look into to this a little too....I am not afraid to look into stuff like some others are....
There are a million whackos out there (that all seem to have internet access) and because their own lives are completly miserable, they KNOW that the reason is because of "government" conspiracy.

Keep in mind that even Richard Nixon was not able to coverup Watergate. I don't think this administration could cover up a cat turd.
79 VW Bus

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Manfred wrote: I'm putting you in the crazy category for now. My father is in that category too. Should be a good time.
My dad has joined the crazy group too. Is it something that happens to old men, the same as their noses and ears keep growing? I can't wait.

I do happen to like the Vince Foster conspiracy theorists. Hillary killed him and Courtney killed Kurt. Brynn did kill Phil.

Ritter
IAC Addict!

Post by Ritter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Randy in Maine wrote: I don't think this administration could cover up a cat turd.
Now that's funny. :cheers:
1978 Westfalia 2.0 FI

Ritter
IAC Addict!

Post by Ritter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Dude. I just googled "ritter waco" and guess what? There are at least two people posing as ritter in waco on Facebook and another 54,200 hits I was too lazy to read through. [wrings hands] What does it mean?! [/wrings hands] Do you guys think Hillary's gonna get me too?
1978 Westfalia 2.0 FI

bretski
Ellipsis-Meister
Ellipsis-Meister

Post by bretski » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Ritter wrote:Do you guys think Hillary's gonna get me too?
Ritter, whatever you do, don't look behind you...
1978 Deluxe Westfalia - "Klaus"

"transcripts are overrated. hardware store receipts: those are useful." --skin daddio

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 am

Lies repeated ad nauseam do not become facts. Ask a birther.

Now the birther types have a new sinister plot that has been repeated enough it's starting to bubble up to the mainstream. Public health care is a plot to euthanize the elderly.

Personally, I haven't read the list Steve posted, but tend to shy away from buying into things like that unless it's about conservatives. Oops, my bias.

The wiki article is interesting regarding the list's source, American Free Press. Sounds great. But the Southern Poverty Law Center classifies the publication and it's group of editors as an active hate group. Apparently they're big on 9/11 theories, in what context I'm not sure.

A dubious source in my book.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Well there you are sourcing information from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Some source of info that is. They even have the word Southern in their name. Just like Hillary became. Sure she started from up north but she spent time in Arkansas. And Poverty. Which is the opposite of monied and we all know what looks like it is, really isn't. And Law too. Sounds to me like a bunch of fancy pants lawyers. And Center. An obvious ruse. They aren't centered at all. They're a bunch of lefties. And not only that I'll bet they went to the same church as that Binderburg fella. Granted I have no proof but that little inconvenience is never a bother. This is the internet where I can waste bandwidth will nilly. So there you have it. The Southern Poverty Law Center is actually a front that funds a super secret plan deep inside NASA to send toe jam to the moon to replace the cheese we have been mining and giving away in the Federal free cheese giveaway making minions of cheese dependent bots. Don't believe me? You better or I'll call you stoopit.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:50 pm

RussellK wrote:Well there you are sourcing information from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Some source of info that is. They even have the word Southern in their name. Just like Hillary became. Sure she started from up north but she spent time in Arkansas. And Poverty. Which is the opposite of monied and we all know what looks like it is, really isn't. And Law too. Sounds to me like a bunch of fancy pants lawyers. And Center. An obvious ruse. They aren't centered at all. They're a bunch of lefties. And not only that I'll bet they went to the same church as that Binderburg fella. Granted I have no proof but that little inconvenience is never a bother. This is the internet where I can waste bandwidth will nilly. So there you have it. The Southern Poverty Law Center is actually a front that funds a super secret plan deep inside NASA to send toe jam to the moon to replace the cheese we have been mining and giving away in the Federal free cheese giveaway making minions of cheese dependent bots. Don't believe me? You better or I'll call you stoopit.
No no no, wikipedia cited the Southern Poverty Law Center. Hey, did the SPLC sue the "Spotlight" publication that went broke and folded, an earlier incarnation of the American Free Press?

stoopit neal
The slipper has no teeth.