The 2013 Free Speech Rules

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

The 2013 Free Speech Rules

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:24 pm

1) Any picture or video that may be considered objectionable in a professional setting, must contain the tag NSFW in your subject header. People can get fired over this sort of thing.

2) Personal attacks, racism, sexism, etc... will not be tolerated. If I see any "you" statements or stupid arguments that are merely churlish put-downs, I will delete them instantly and sporatically as I happen across them.

3) You are a guest on this forum that is devoted to adult conversation and debate. You are free to share almost any topic or perspective, but we demand real effort to express yourself as an adult. You may be subjected to suggestions as to how to comport yourself.

If you find it necessary to defy these suggestions, your password will be renamed. In either 7 days 30 days or 90 days, you will have your new password emailed to you. If the site membership drops below 10 persons as a result, I may reconsider this new clause.
:flower:

I am proud of our inclusive and intelligent group. It shall not be undermined by loutish boors.
For all contributors thus far, thank-you for the many interesting and informative posts.

The Itinerant Air-Cooled Administration
wishing you a happy healthy 2013