Speaking of Hypocrites

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:12 pm

Deep breath. Count to ten. Walk around the block. Exhail. Ahh.

We are (mostly) among friends. Listen. Think.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:30 pm

Elwood wrote: OH Colin :cyclopsani: this kind of thing on the internet baffles me, any one can edit your spoken word and make it so different than intended. You left out my part of the post that said I DON'T THINK SO :bom: Whats up with that??? Lets talk about integrity ~ OK~ Thank you for deleting what ever it was ????
When you create an argument
Colin may be posing as this" Bently want to be "in a alter ego sitch
that was nowhere to be found in the preceding posts, it really doesn't matter if you then say
but I doubt that
When you look at all of the posts R.B.P. has written, to even insinuate that he is so some sort of alter ego of mine is disgusting and I am insulted. I will get over it.

Your every word is still available to read right above mine. I did not edit your words, I quoted what I wanted to quote.
And now you bring up a new argument regarding my integrity.
Please.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:57 pm

Colin your integrity was never in question, only your interpatation of my saying that your perception of my saying that you may be the one called RBP and looking for input. ~~~ unfounded !!! And you "quoting me as saying that you were one in the same" alls good with me and mine ie Jake and Elwood . Go forward with your thing and I will do the same.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:27 pm

Elwood wrote:Colin your integrity was never in question, only your interpatation of my saying that your perception of my saying that you may be the one called RBP and looking for input. ~~~ unfounded !!! And you "quoting me as saying that you were one in the same" alls good with me and mine ie Jake and Elwood . Go forward with your thing and I will do the same.
Look. All I know is that she said he said that she said he said something that she said was not said when it was said only when he said she said he said it, not when she said he said she said it, but when he said she said he had not said that she said he said nothing about it, and that is plain wrong, because he actually said that she said he did not say what she said he said when she said he said it. Glad we cleared it up :compress:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:36 pm

Shit Howdy :cheers: Me too Colin really glad we cleared that up :geek:

Ya know I love ya :flower: Barb and the boys

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:13 am

Just ban you know who. Who cares what other sites think. He's anti social in this little microcosm, and this is a privately owned site.

Bill

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:40 am

vdubyah73 wrote:Just ban you know who. Who cares what other sites think. He's anti social in this little microcosm, and this is a privately owned site.

Bill
Banning isn't always the correct answer. Unless the board requires some ID before allowing registration, the bannee can come back with a different email addy and username.

Then it becomes a game of "Hide the IP Address".

Not only that, but he'll be a martyr and go back to his rants buddies saying, "See! They're a bunch of liars!" And all the rants pimple farmers will come flooding over here.

No, the troll will keep making himself look stupid, and the mods will keep deleting personal attacks while leaving his trolling and ignorant behavior for everybody to read.

While it's fun to wield the banstick once in a while, sometimes it just doesn't give the desired results.

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:34 am

Who cares what they think over there. I still visit and I use the same name, as do you, they can read what I post here or there. I really don't care what most people think of me personally. I just have and always had issues with bullies. After all thats all a personal attack is, verbal bullying. Three strikes yer out.

Bill

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:11 am

::troll::
::trollsign::
::trollatwork::
You know, you guys just make it tooooooooo easy!!
:thumbright:

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:41 am

I never cared too much for games and this one's driving me insane
You're not half as free to wander as you claim
But I'm easy
I'm easy
Give the word and I'll play your game
So that's how it ought to be
Because I'm easy
Alright, colin, we know it's you.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:27 am

vdubyah73 wrote:Who cares what they think over there. I still visit and I use the same name, as do you, they can read what I post here or there. I really don't care what most people think of me personally. I just have and always had issues with bullies. After all thats all a personal attack is, verbal bullying. Three strikes yer out.

Bill
Bullies, all I could think of is a Psychoanalyst I heard last week who said Bush is still like a 7 year old Bulley who has adapted over the years.
Check out the book, sounds very good.
Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President by Justin A. Frank
http://www.amazon.com/Bush-Couch-Inside ... 0060736704

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:14 am

steve74baywin wrote:
vdubyah73 wrote:Who cares what they think over there. I still visit and I use the same name, as do you, they can read what I post here or there. I really don't care what most people think of me personally. I just have and always had issues with bullies. After all thats all a personal attack is, verbal bullying. Three strikes yer out.

Bill
Bullies, all I could think of is a Psychoanalyst I heard last week who said Bush is still like a 7 year old Bulley who has adapted over the years.
Check out the book, sounds very good.
Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President by Justin A. Frank
http://www.amazo
n.com/Bush-Couch-Inside-Mind-President/dp/0060736704
Everything always comes around to Bush this Bush that with you. Are you one of those reeeallly angry liberals that can't get over the fact that Bush is in the White house and Republicans control the Senate, the House, and pretty much the Supreme court, as well. Geeze they musta fixed an awful lot of elections to do that, right? Get over it and keep voting. You are a registered voter aren't you? If the majority of Americans are truly fed up the coming election will tell the story. Or is the fix already in?

Bill

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:47 am

vdubyah73 wrote: Everything always comes around to Bush this Bush that with you. Are you one of those reeeallly angry liberals that can't get over the fact that Bush is in the White house and Republicans control the Senate, the House, and pretty much the Supreme court, as well. Geeze they musta fixed an awful lot of elections to do that, right? Get over it and keep voting. You are a registered voter aren't you? If the majority of Americans are truly fed up the coming election will tell the story. Or is the fix already in?
Can't you taste the evil in the GOP??? The hypocrisy, the powerhunger, the greed? How can people still buy the shit they peddle?

PLEASPLEASEPLEASE take this as a legitimate Q and not just a snide commentary on my part. On behlf of all us "angry liberals" I really want to know what is going through yours and other repub-voters heads VDub.

You can't vote for a republican without voting for The Republicans. The GOP is an extremely organized, um, organization and they are organized purely to gain power. The sad part is that they play on peoples primal need to protect the family and pied piper religious views to do so.

Also, you can rant against the dems, I think they suck too, but they are merely disorganized twits, not the gluttonous dirtbags from the GOP.
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:52 am

"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:21 am

DjEep wrote:
vdubyah73 wrote: Everything always comes around to Bush this Bush that with you. Are you one of those reeeallly angry liberals that can't get over the fact that Bush is in the White house and Republicans control the Senate, the House, and pretty much the Supreme court, as well. Geeze they musta fixed an awful lot of elections to do that, right? Get over it and keep voting. You are a registered voter aren't you? If the majority of Americans are truly fed up the coming election will tell the story. Or is the fix already in?
Can't you taste the evil in the GOP??? The hypocrisy, the powerhunger, the greed? How can people still buy the shit they peddle?

PLEASPLEASEPLEASE take this as a legitimate Q and not just a snide commentary on my part. On behlf of all us "angry liberals" I really want to know what is going through yours and other repub-voters heads VDub.

You can't vote for a republican without voting for The Republicans. The GOP is an extremely organized, um, organization and they are organized purely to gain power. The sad part is that they play on peoples primal need to protect the family and pied piper religious views to do so.

Also, you can rant against the dems, I think they suck too, but they are merely disorganized twits, not the gluttonous dirtbags from the GOP.
I really think pride has a lot to do with how come some can't see what is going on,,that and of course the intentional massive deception. It takes a lot to admit that someone you supported and believed to be good is very bad...It takes even more to admit that they decieved you, this is a really hard one for the average male.
Back in 2000 I was more for Bush than Gore but a Libertarian, in 2004 I very openly spoke of how neither one of them,,Kerry or Bush was anygood and they were probably the same, I wanted everyone to vote Libertarian, I knew a Libertarain wouldn't get elected, some said I was wasting my vote, but I felt that as the % of people voting for Libertarian rises, more would follow...I didn't know anything about the illegalities of the war, just that it didn't make sense, but I wasn't watching TV hardly so I wasn't propagandaized as to why we were invading Iraq. In 2005 when the Downing Street Memo came out that is when I started to investigate... I tried to be opened minded,,in fact one day when I heard Fox news saying Joe Wilson is a noted liar, everything he said was false,,,my mouth dropped,,they said that he said that Cheney sent him to Niger, and Cheney said he never met him, so Wilson is a liar. But, I decided to do some more research, I looked up the news paper article they were talking about..."What I didn't find in Africa".... I saw there where Joe Wilson said the Dick Cheney wanted know about the claims that Saddam tried to buy Urainium from Africa so he asked his staff to look into it. His staff asked the CIA to look into it, the CIA asked Joe Wilson to go...
I saw from this that FOX news and it's bundits we flat outright spreading lies..I have continued to research this alot, and I can say the far Right Wingers are hands down the biggest liars.
So anyway, I guess you could say I'm now a liberal and I hate Bush, I hate Bush as much as the devil, satan, and all those other names used for him.
But,,,I still like you Duroshock.... Nice debate...Enjoy