The Fall Of Our Rome

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:53 pm

Alright, let's get back on track. Our country is in trouble. Both parties are compromised. What do we do? Lets not worry about guys looking like penises and whatnot.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:56 pm

It would be a story for the ages for the salvation of the good ol' USofA to arise from an obscure VW forum...
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:34 pm

Actually, I can see the mini series....Colin and Spiffy, shanks in hand, storm the Whitehouse...

glasseye
IAC Addict!

Post by glasseye » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:30 am

chitwnvw wrote:Actually, I can see the mini series....Colin and Spiffy, shanks in hand, storm the Whitehouse...
Whoa! Better make it a sticky! :bounce:
"This war will pay for itself."
Paul Wolfowitz, speaking of Iraq.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:27 pm

chitwnvw wrote:Actually, I can see the mini series....Colin and Spiffy, shanks in hand, storm the Whitehouse...
Shit, now we are all gonna "disappear"...
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:47 pm

DjEep wrote:
Shit, now we are all gonna "disappear"...

They wouldn't dare come after m<disconnected>

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:18 pm

I would only storm the seat of power with my 250,000 closest friends. And really, I am not going to make fun of how Joe Lieberman looks. No way. I have nooo idea how I am going to look at his age.
But I do have an idea of how I would address the opportunity he has had to serve in public office. It would not include signing on to bomb a country whose median age is just 15.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles