The Ron Paul Thread

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Re: The Ron Paul Thread

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 am

ruckman101 wrote:http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-a ... e-top-tier

This version skips the home-grown shaky cam bidniz. It is pretty damn indicting.

neal

I could show videos of the same stuff from 2008.

These dudes are either knowingly in on this, or, a very real and scary or, they have under gone some very good hypnosis. That's right, one example of a natural thing that occurs is this example -- when someone "knows" there is no ketchup in the fridge, they can look several times and see no Ketchup, but then the wife says it is right there on the door, and sure enough they can see it now. This is called a "negative" hallucination. This principle was taught to me in hypnosis training. The theory or reason behind that being explained is that if someone for whatever reason is convinced that something isn't there, they may not see it. Could these news guys be suffering from that? Have they been filled with so much BS they actually are overlooking or not seeing Ron Paul? Do I think most news guys are conditioned repeater types that are sorta walking around in a trance state most of the times? Yes, I do. So this could be it. Of course, I also think these news stations are owned by the International Banking Cartel and someone like Ron Paul is the last person they want in office.

RSorak 71Westy
IAC Addict!

Post by RSorak 71Westy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 am

Yea why there has not been a huge uprising about the abject failure of our media to accurately report the news?
Take care,
Rick
Stock 1600 w/dual Solex 34's and header. mildly ported heads and EMPI elephant's feet. SVDA W/pertronix. 73 Thing has been sold. BTW I am a pro wrench have been fixing cars for living for over 30 yrs.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

Sorry folks- you can blame the media for being assholes and not talking about RPs strong showing, but you cant blame them for the public's apathy. They may not be talking about Ron Paul but in almost every instance the poll results are right there on the damb screen. What, we need them to read the list of names for us?

They are idiots for pulling this shit.

We are idiots for tolerating it. And for trying to blame them for our own inability to get duly pissed off.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Re:The Ron Paul Thread

Post by steve74baywin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 am

Something posted in this thread April 2008, page 24, relates to Ron Paul's coverage.
steve74baywin wrote:Good vid on the media lying about Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW5kOB1pmg

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 am

Something posted in this thread April 2008, page 24, relates to Ron Paul's coverage.
The video is still working.
steve74baywin wrote:Good vid on the media lying about Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW5kOB1pmg

BellePlaine
IAC Addict!

Post by BellePlaine » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:53 am

Of course now the media is talking about how the media ignored RP.

Back in the day, the newspapers used to be the watchdog but now you've got stuff going on like The Sun. Today, I suppose the new watchdog are the social networking sites where the people have the power.
1975 Riviera we call "Spider-Man"

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 am

BellePlaine wrote:Of course now the media is talking about how the media ignored RP.

Back in the day, the newspapers used to be the watchdog but now you've got stuff going on like The Sun. Today, I suppose the new watchdog are the social networking sites where the people have the power.
So much of this is obvious to me. Perhaps due to following things closely since 2002 coupled with an understanding of natural things, clearing the head of past conditioning and learning about how the human mind is conditioned.
It has become such a clear picture. The super wealthy and those who have a desire to use force to get what they want have gotten a hold of the media and education system so they can keep everyone dependent and in check, so that they may continue to have that control and power to stay in power and wealth. A candidate like Ron Paul who speaks of how things should be and was before this major hijacking of our system is a big threat to those in power. They are use to putting up the puppets for the sheep to pick. They do not want him to be elected. The average news person may not know this, but he or she has been influenced just like the average person, or in many cases even more so due to their job and circle of friends that they unknowingly act a certain way.

If Ron Paul does get elected as President, I've already checked his past, the next thing I will do is see who he appoints as advisors and such, just like I did with Obama. I saw Obama being a CFR International Banking Puppet before elected, then saw the rotten cronies he ended up with around him once in office, and have now witnessed no change but the same BS. I think that method worked really well for me. So hopefully Ron Paul will get good men around him, and also educate enough people on the way that congress will be able to do what is right for us for a change. It has been almost a 100 years of cronies.

RSorak 71Westy
IAC Addict!

Post by RSorak 71Westy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 am

Take care,
Rick
Stock 1600 w/dual Solex 34's and header. mildly ported heads and EMPI elephant's feet. SVDA W/pertronix. 73 Thing has been sold. BTW I am a pro wrench have been fixing cars for living for over 30 yrs.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 am

Thanks for sharing.

Here is a 15+ year old vid about Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTRIdYTkmR4

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 am

Ron Paul wins Republican California Straw poll
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/09/17/ ... traw.poll/

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:12 am

This was fun.

"Michele Bachmann Defends Vapid Stupidity to Random TV Viewers"

http://news.yahoo.com/michele-bachmann- ... 00467.html

The headline alone pulled me right in. Infer Freudianisms now. But why should I be alone? I'm certainly not convicted to my opinions or politics.

The Doc won the straw.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.