Crocodile hunter killed?!?!?!?

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Crocodile hunter killed?!?!?!?

Post by kool aid » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:03 am

I just heard it on CNN. This is a sad day for animal advocates.
::d-cry::
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/0 ... index.html
:king:

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:38 am

Animal advocate?? He went into their habitats and not only fucked with the habitats, but fucked with the animals as well. Animals worldwide just breathed a sigh of relief.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:50 am

He was an educator and a champion of animal rights. If not for him, and his antics, most people would still be ignorant of some of these wonderful creatures.

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:52 pm

My daughter has this cool book "everthing poops" with cartoon pics of various creatures takin a dump. She likes it when I make *blattt* sounds accordingly.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:36 pm

If only we all could die doing what we love. If I ever get to actually drive my bus, I might find out...some day. :rr:

Hambone would you recommend that book, I got one about a dog that has a lot of gas, perhaps we can trade recommendations.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:04 pm

chitwnvw wrote:If only we all could die doing what we love. If I ever get to actually drive my bus, I might find out...some day. :rr:

Hambone would you recommend that book, I got one about a dog that has a lot of gas, perhaps we can trade recommendations.
Was that the "and then herald (was that the dogs name?) farted books? If so, those things are hilarious.

I liked the guy, I am sure his family is having a rough time, his Dad was simple but very eloquent in his interview, they seem like good folk.....whatever people do in life that is what I think is tantamount.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:02 am

spiffy wrote:whatever people do in life that is what I think is tantamount.
Too much kool aid?

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:18 am

R.B.P. wrote:
Too much kool aid?
Let me spell out the thought a little more clearly...
I would rather meet and talk to a good person with a strong sense of contribution, patriotism, and genuinely cares enough to try to be constructive in their actions, thoughts, and in their day to day lives. I think that is more important and far reaching then what a person does for a living...it becomes a part of what they do in the process. Of course their will always be the 'posers' and the duplicity of mankind to deal with but I think Joseph Conrad covered that well enough in 'The Heart of Darkness' which Lord of the Flies was based from. Noticing that in others is enough for me to try to strive and not be that way in my day to day life.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:55 am

chitwnvw wrote:If only we all could die doing what we love. If I ever get to actually drive my bus, I might find out...some day. :rr:

That would be "Walter the Farting dog". I have all four of them. My daughter loves them. At first I didnt think it was appropriate but it kinda grows on you. Walters gas always seems to get him in trouble then out of it. Maybe he has OPECs backing?

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:56 am

R.B.P. wrote:
Too much kool aid?
Please leave me out of your petty squables. Thank you.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:00 pm

kool aid wrote:

That would be "Walter the Farting dog". I have all four of them. My daughter loves them. At first I didnt think it was appropriate but it kinda grows on you. Walters gas always seems to get him in trouble then out of it. Maybe he has OPECs backing?
Walter...that's what it was!! I bought two of them a couple years ago, 'and then Walter farted' they are crude but I laughed =D>
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:44 pm

Farting's good stuff from 4 to 12 or so...Seems to be picking up as I hit 40 also... :bootyshake: Don't know what this has to do with the crok guy, but I'm sure he'd approve.

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:50 am

Walter the Farting Dog! Great, thanks guys my little one will love it. She's 2.... :alien:

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:25 am

Anyone else hear about all the dead stingrays they're finding? Are we getting revenge on the critters?