Religion.....

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Religion.....

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:03 pm

Well, i think Ill open this can of worms.

Christianity and Catholicism. Two oppressive birds of a feather. As well as Islam and Judism. IMHO, the arabs and the jews hate each other so much because of their inherent similarities. I mean really. Take a good look.

My religion happens to be older than any of them. My wife is in to Wicca and I am a profound Pagan. Its hard to discuss these things openly because of ignorance with the masses of the latter two beliefs.

I dont know if religous discussions are permitted here but I thought Id open the can.
:king:

R.B.P.

Re: Religion.....

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:18 pm

kool aid wrote:Well, i think Ill open this can of worms.

Christianity and Catholicism. Two oppressive birds of a feather. As well as Islam and Judism. IMHO, the arabs and the jews hate each other so much because of their inherent similarities. I mean really. Take a good look.

My religion happens to be older than any of them. My wife is in to Wicca and I am a profound Pagan. Its hard to discuss these things openly because of ignorance with the masses of the latter two beliefs.

I dont know if religous discussions are permitted here but I thought Id open the can.
I'm not much of a religious type of person, but I have made one observation in my 63 years on this planet. All wars created are due to religion.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:22 pm

R.B.P. wrote:

I'm not much of a religious type of person, but I have made one observation in my 63 years on this planet. All wars created are due to religion.
Well, I wasnt gonna say it but its true.
The Spanish Inquisition
The Crusades
The salem Witch Trials
Operation Iraqi Freedom

All have religion at thier roots and all have killed innocent people.

What besides money and religion have killed more?

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:28 pm

kool aid wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:

Well, I wasnt gonna say it but its true.
The Spanish Inquisition
The Crusades
The salem Witch Trials
Operation Iraqi Freedom

All have religion at thier roots and all have killed innocent people.

What besides money and religion have killed more?
Of course, I'm not saying that war is bad. Sometimes you need these religions to start wars so you can go in and annihilate those religions.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:30 pm

War never solved anything. I may not agree with other religions and all but I dont believe in killing people for anything!

My religios beliefs have been persecuted throughout history and still are. I find your coldness to be disgusting. Ill bet you voted for Bush.
:pukeleft:

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:35 pm

kool aid wrote:War never solved anything. I may not agree with other religions and all but I dont believe in killing people for anything!

My religios beliefs have been persecuted throughout history and still are. I find your coldness to be disgusting. Ill bet you voted for Bush.
:pukeleft:
War solves everything if carried out properly. I voted Bush the first time, but was too disgusted with him to even vote the second time. That fucker needs to grow a set and learn how to push the red "nuke" button on his desk. Call me cold, but thats the facts of a dog eat dog world, chump!!

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:38 pm

Nuke em?????? How profound! I can picture little Hadji Habib in his little hut outside of Bagdad eating his breakfast when all the sudden he is incinerated by a brilliant flash of light. If not for the carnage, one might find beauty in it.

Beauty if you are demented and sadistic. I wonder if there are any people like that around here...........

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:43 pm

The whole mideast needs to turn into a molten pile of glass. Bush started all of this on 9-11, he just needs to finish it, or someone with some cajones needs to step in and do it for him. If that would happen, the price of gas would get down to less than a dollar a gallon, and that my friend, is relevant to our baywindow community.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:45 pm

You are a hate monger. Id rather push my bus to the crusher than drive it with bloody oil.

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:59 pm

kool aid wrote:You are a hate monger. Id rather push my bus to the crusher than drive it with bloody oil.
Push that damn thing to the crusher and get on a bicycle. Wish more people would, lowers the demand for fuel and makes my gas prices go down.

We have enough nukes to take out the whole middle east, thus no chance of retaliation, THAT is what needs to happen.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:01 pm

You must have had a tramatic childhood to be so maniacal. Tell me, have you been actively seeking professional help?

I hope no animals were harmed in the making of your views.

4x4
I'm New!

Post by 4x4 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:03 pm

kool aid wrote:You are a hate monger. Id rather push my bus to the crusher than drive it with bloody oil.
Then start pushing. almost all oil is "bloody oil", obtained somewhere , somehow, sometime by pushing someone off their land , slaughtering a village or ruining the enviroment. get over it or ride a bike.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:07 pm

4x4 wrote:
Then start pushing. almost all oil is "bloody oil", obtained somewhere , somehow, sometime by pushing someone off their land , slaughtering a village or ruining the enviroment. get over it or ride a bike.
I have a nice bike. But there should be no blood for oil. Im sure we could all share this world in peace and harmony. Plus find an alternative fuel that wont harm the environment.

Did you know that if jetted correctly, a vw will run on moonshine?

Chew on that.

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:07 pm

kool aid wrote:You must have had a tramatic childhood to be so maniacal. Tell me, have you been actively seeking professional help?

Yep, there we go. People who questions other people's childhoods always seemed to have had a bad one. Was it your priest.

You know, I take back my earlier comment. You do belong here, actually, you fit right in. I have a new suggestion for you. Get in touch with "Elwood" and she'll take you under her hairy armpits and show you how to fit in around here.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:08 pm

R.B.P. wrote:
kool aid wrote:You must have had a tramatic childhood to be so maniacal. Tell me, have you been actively seeking professional help?

Yep, there we go. People who questions other people's childhoods always seemed to have had a bad one. Was it your priest.

You know, I take back my earlier comment. You do belong here, actually, you fit right in. I have a new suggestion for you. Get in touch with "Elwood" and she'll take you under her hairy armpits and show you how to fit in around here.
There are no priests in my religion. You have the attention span of a goldfish. You have my pitty.