Example of deception

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Example of deception

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:42 am

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/13921

The above is another good example of the decption, we all know and have heard all the linking of 9/11 to Iraq, Now Bush and co deny that, but when asked even deeper, they twist the argruement and say "we never said Saddam ordered the attacks on 9/11". Um,, well, I don't know anyone who says they said Saddam ordered the attacks on 9/11, we are saying that you all said many times they were linked, Saddam aided them, etc, etc.
Really, this is basic deception/propaganda 101....

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Example of deception

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:43 am

steve74baywin wrote:http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/13921

The above is another good example of the decption, we all know and have heard all the linking of 9/11 to Iraq, Now Bush and co deny that, but when asked even deeper, they twist the argruement and say "we never said Saddam ordered the attacks on 9/11". Um,, well, I don't know anyone who says they said Saddam ordered the attacks on 9/11, we are saying that you all said many times they were linked, Saddam aided them, etc, etc.
Really, this is basic deception/propaganda 101....
Condi Rice. . . how does she sleep?
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:18 am

There's something terribly wrong with that chick. In the neighborhood they call her an Oreo Sister, "black on the outside, white on the inside". She represents GW and all he stands for and dat my friends jus' ain't right.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:18 am

All day, in a coffin ::dvampire::
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:16 am

hambone wrote:There's something terribly wrong with that chick. In the neighborhood they call her an Oreo Sister, "black on the outside, white on the inside". She represents GW and all he stands for and dat my friends jus' ain't right.
She wanted to be the first black woman cabinet member.

I wonder if she feels successful now?

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:33 am

I just watched the video again that was a link in the link above, purely amazing...
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/08/21/bush-on-911