If you think American politics is bad....

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

If you think American politics is bad....

Post by Bleyseng » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 am

I read this and was sick to my stomach as this guy is really bad news. Yes, I met him once and it makes me think of Al Capone. Ronnie is that bad and a American rapper endorses him at a rap concert!

"Rick Ross Endorses Violent Drug Trafficker for President in South America
April 07, 2013 05:05 PM EDT
Rick Ross is on the verge of being involved in yet another controversy. As if a drive by shooting and lyrics about rape weren't enough!

Apparently, Ricky Rozay was paid to perform in the small South American country of Suriname, where he did his thing much to the dismay of local pastors who tried to stop him by getting his Visa revoked.

The pastors were unlucky in their endeavor and the show went on.

However, the person who put the show on is rebel leader who is prone to be "violent" and has been convicted of drug trafficking in the Netherlands.

Ronnie Brunswijk seemed to use Rick's concert as a political podium, announcing his bid for President of Suriname in 2015. Rick Ross endorsed him, which makes it sound as though there was some sort of payoff involved. Though being a Boss himself, it isn't too surprising that the Maybach Music rapper went and endorsed someone so vile.

Do you think Ricky Rozay was paid off to endorse Ronnie Brunswijk? Was his concert actually a front for Brunswijk's campaign?
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: If you think American politics is bad....

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:02 am

Bleyseng wrote: Do you think Ricky Rozay was paid off to endorse Ronnie Brunswijk? Was his concert actually a front for Brunswijk's campaign?
Yep. A Maybach rapper, I would think, is not necessarily sensitive to the broader fabric of life, yo yo yo.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles