steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Solyndra bankruptcy and raid

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 am

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/08 ... d-20110909
and a Jon Stewart vid
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-s ... nally-here

This one is sorta interesting.
A new green company that the gov invested alot of money in has gone belly up so soon, and the FBI went in for reasons unknown ATT.
I'm first surprised it failed so quickly. I can understand the fact that people don't have and are not spending money ATT, so I can see them not having alot of buyers yet, I'm just surprised they let it happen, now so soon?
Could it be just big two party politics as usual?

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Re: Solyndra bankruptcy and raid

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 am

Pretty obvious.

http://wyden.senate.gov/newsroom/press/ ... 8f2edc8a56

The question is why would this raw meat be tossed to the president's critics?

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 am

Isn't this the issue with most of what is sold to us via China now?
it would be a mistake to let these industries fall victim to China’s unfair trade practices.
Can we remind anyone, and I mean anyone, that China is a COMMUNIST country? The state controls the industry, and they can with with it as they please?
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:00 am

For years we supposedly were opposed to the methods of Communist countries like China.

I don't know on this one.
It being used by the right to slam Obama is a given.
All that maybe happened is the board and CEO saw the lack of profits and decided to run while they still had some money, which is why the FBI came in, to check to see if someone stole the Banksters money.
They could use this to get people to want companies operated 100% by the government.
Or they wanted to keep us rolling down that hill to chaos, sinking deeper into debt, devaluing the dollar even more, making the economy even worse.

Spezialist

Post by Spezialist » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Bill O'Rielly actually said china was great business model.
I don't believe running a country is the same as running a business.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Spezialist wrote:Bill O'Rielly actually said china was great business model.
It is in America today and that's the problem- it shouldn't be.

I want to smack someone every time I hear em say that the President should always be a person with a great deal of business experience. We don't value the ability to manage people or to actualize a vision, or honor. We value only a person's ability to turn a profit.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:41 am

Velokid1 wrote:
Spezialist wrote:Bill O'Rielly actually said china was great business model.
It is in America today and that's the problem- it shouldn't be.

I want to smack someone every time I hear em say that the President should always be a person with a great deal of business experience. We don't value the ability to manage people or to actualize a vision, or honor. We value only a person's ability to turn a profit.
So many truths in them there statements.
To run the country like a business would mean we the people are some asset to be used for some other greater agenda, would it not? (A business makes use of things to create profit for a few) This is not the free country I want, it is not what we were led to believe it would be.
I also don't want the president to actualize any vision except the Liberty one, the one where man is finally free from rulers, monarchs, pharaohs, governments in bed with banksters, etc, etc.

dingo
IAC Addict!

Post by dingo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Sylvester wrote:
Can we remind anyone, and I mean anyone, that China is a COMMUNIST country? The state controls the industry, and they can with with it as they please?

so i guess its a bit ironic then, that we borrow heavily from them to fund our wars in the name of spreading 'democracy ' ??
'71 Kombi, 1600 dp

';78 Tranzporter 2L

" Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."