The Process For Scoring a Spot

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 pm

THE PROCESS

1. PM me here on the Itinerant Air-Cooled site with:
a) your questions,
b) your List of Concerns from most-important to least important,
c) a self-assessment of your skills or lack thereof,
d) a brief description of our work environment,
e) what the dream or plan is for your Volkswagen.

2. I respond with Edited List and Preliminary Parts Guess

3. On the forum, YOU keep an eye on dates filling in and the locations of where these dates are filling in. Then you provide me a couple of feasible dates. Once we have agreed upon a date, you send in your PayPal deposit to:
< 78vw2000@earthlink.net >

In the comment box you SHALL provide your username, real name, address, phone number.

Let's explain why, for the more obtuse readers among us. If my computer should ever fritz on me in the 120* desert sun, you all would be lost to me. But with your names addresses and phone numbers on my PayPal list, it serves as my "cloud storage". I already have three people who have not given me names or addresses and in one case, I still don't know what human that deposit belongs to. Follow the instructions!

4. A red D next to your name is our contractual obligation to each other. I will be there on the appointed day at 9:00AM petitioning the house staff for a cup of coffee. I generally refuse to engage in the niceties of confirmation phone calls unless I expect to be more than 15 minutes late or already dead.
Colin