IAC Visits ER Miami

Moderators: Amskeptic, Sluggo

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Re: IAC Visits ER Miami

Post by Sylvester » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

VWBusrepairman wrote:I'm in Virginia and was hoping to meet some VA members, but time isn't going to permit...wasn't Sylvester from this area?

Happy New Year!
Good grief VWBusrepairman lives! I thought you dropped off the earth years ago! No I am not in Virginia I am in Atlanta. Good to see you are alive and kicking still!
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

VWBusrepairman
IAC Addict!

Re: IAC Visits ER Miami

Post by VWBusrepairman » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Sylvester wrote: Good grief VWBusrepairman lives! I thought you dropped off the earth years ago! No I am not in Virginia I am in Atlanta. Good to see you are alive and kicking still!
I live-but it's only because IU Health has great physicians. Long story made brief: I was in a motorcycle accident Apr 14, 2015 and was down for several months. No VW events, not much fun, incapacitated essentially for a while...

won't be the last time I'm in the East, I feel. Perhaps this can be the year of road trips and I might actually dig my bus out of the barn and drive it again! (broken leg prevented clutch depression from mc accident)...

I guess I should do a thread, "what's everyone been up to" in another thread...
1968-1979 VW bus sunroof consulting, type IV engine analysis, QA technical work