Itinerant Air-Cooled Greetings From Rochester NY

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Itinerant Air-Cooled Greetings From Rochester NY

Post by Amskeptic » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:51 pm

The Main Lap begins.
My heart is tangled. There are people here I love to stomach ache proportions, yet here I am. . . the Travelling Autistic who just yesterday was sitting atop a ferris wheel with two children I've known since their respective Day One's, refereeing the most trite of children's deeply held passionate convictions, "S/He got more than me!" watching them begin to wobble with fatigue, surrounded by community traditions and the most beautiful countryside on Earth in the late afternoon's sunlight, I watched them pile into bed with yet another fresh new day done up proud and tired and I saw their mother more conscious of her charge than anyone I know. . . look, I don't know. I am on Walkabout this lap. Those I visit will be challenged not only with the lessons I must impart, but the lessons I must learn.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

soulful66
Addicted!

Post by soulful66 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:47 pm

Yes, I know the feeling well. I have accepted absence as part of a soldier's life. But, leaving those who's lives are more important than your own is never easy. I, for one, will do my utmost to provide you with a comfortable room and fare to make your tour as comfortable as possible. God's speed Colin...may the road rise to meet your feet!
Best Regards,
John
'72 westy 3TC
'73 westy 1700 dual solex
'79 westy 2000 F.I.