1995 VW Rialta 38K ORIGINAL MILES!!

Buy & Sell all your Air-Cooled vehicles here! VW, Porsche, etc...

Moderators: Amskeptic, Sluggo, bretski

weisswurst
Addicted!

1995 VW Rialta 38K ORIGINAL MILES!!

Post by weisswurst » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:00 pm

1995 VW Rialta (basically a VW eurovan converted by Winnebago) Price: 25000
this Rialta that has totally been repaired to be ready for my mom with 38000 original miles!!!
we did everything for her and have every receipt to prove it. we have spent over 15K plus the purchase price also 15K total to make sure this was right for my mom to travel in alone but the market on these is mid 20's so someone gets a good deal and won't need to spend any more money on it.
if you know these little coaches this is the factory model with TWO sleeping areas (dinette in the back turns into bed and the mid seats also turn into another bed) that means with the front driver seats you can sleep and transport 4-6 people in a Rialta! This is a great floorplan and hard to find in the later models.
roof AC and genny work great bathroom works great, like I mentioned earlier everything works great since we got this ready for her to travel in about 8K miles ago. mechanicals are all good and we did all engine services and rebuilt the transmission (very expensive as you may know) She tried it out for a few trips and decided it is too small and to slow so she wants to keep her old Holiday Rambler instead so its time to go to the next owner!
The Rialta is located in Central Florida and stored in a retirement community and we are a VW family so we speak the "volkswagon language" too.
if you email me I have 30 pics ready to go to view.
contact me to discuss.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I drink, therefore yes ma'am..."

Return to “Vehicles”