Bug a Paluza

Post articles about your club or any upcoming events.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Bug a Paluza

Post by Sylvester » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 pm

I think Zabo said he may go, I doubt I will but sure wish I was.

http://www.bugapaluza.com/
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

zabo
Old School!

Re: Bug a Paluza

Post by zabo » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

was a great time- but i felt bad for the guys who tried to tent camp there fri night. :pale: . tents were sitting in 1/2 foot of water when we rolled up saturday morning.
60 beetle
78 bus

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 am

zabo wrote:was a great time- but i felt bad for the guys who tried to tent camp there fri night. :pale: . tents were sitting in 1/2 foot of water when we rolled up saturday morning.
Did you get any pictures?
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

VWGirl
Getting Hooked!

Post by VWGirl » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

I took a few pictures, but none of the flooding surprisingly. At one point on Friday I crossed a knee deep river between the paved area and the field. I didn't camp there, the weather was pretty bad. shut the main road to the park down the next day. Got some stuff for my newly refinished bus though :)

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am

I bet that was one to have gone through, must have been some die-hard VW enthusiasts there.