ATL Wagens Holiday Meet

Post articles about your club or any upcoming events.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

zabo
Old School!

ATL Wagens Holiday Meet

Post by zabo » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 pm

If anybody's around...
Please bring a VW related gift for the white elephant gift exchange.

60 beetle
78 bus

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Will see what I can do. If I can I will bring a hubcap perhaps.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

zabo
Old School!

Post by zabo » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 am

think you will make it?
If so take note of the location change ^^
60 beetle
78 bus

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:02 am

Zabo, I am sorry for not making it last night. I blame the weather in my Bus not running, but am thankful I did not drive it to work since Atlanta was hit with the ice storm yesterday. I actually fell on the ice on the way home, while a 23 year old guy coming off the same train fell and hit his head and was knocked out while I just landed in a heap. I think the south side fared better than the north side, but it was a mess. Over 1000 accidents in Metro Atlanta in one evening.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

zabo
Old School!

Post by zabo » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 am

yea it was def a bad night- If I lived far I wouldn't have attempted the drive either. We ended up having about 7 people make it out and 3 VW's. Not what we were expecting but I can't blame anyone for not wanting to venture out!

My bias plys were sliding all over town I dont think i ever went above 20mph.

GA DOT has no idea how to salt or sand.. scary stuff

http://www.atlwagens.com/site/2010/12/16/thanks/
60 beetle
78 bus

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 am

zabo wrote:yea it was def a bad night- If I lived far I wouldn't have attempted the drive either. We ended up having about 7 people make it out and 3 VW's. Not what we were expecting but I can't blame anyone for not wanting to venture out!

My bias plys were sliding all over town I dont think i ever went above 20mph.

GA DOT has no idea how to salt or sand.. scary stuff

http://www.atlwagens.com/site/2010/12/16/thanks/
Alpharetta was a mess, I did not get home until after 8:00 PM because 400 was packed like a sardine can!

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Zabo, do you guys ever get together on the weekends? I think I asked before and was not sure if you ever do, and not necessarily post on the website. I have to get my T-Shirt.