Party at the Moontower!

Post articles about your club or any upcoming events.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Party at the Moontower!

Post by DjEep » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 am

All you fooks are invited to Casa del Eep for a bus and brew hoedown, date and time TBD. Right now we've got Mocha Porter, Morimoto Soba and Imperial YSBitter on ice, a fire pit itchin' to be ringed in buses, and a couple of dogs that could use some "exercise" (John, looking Lady's way).

Whenever things can come together, it'll happen. We're just minutes outside the Siuslaw NF, so we can make a campout of it, if the backyard gets boring.
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:03 am

Nice, build it and they will come =D>

Might be a titch on the high mileage side for us, especially if we have moved by then. Still want to meet sometime tho, maybe after the dust settles?
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:32 am

WutamI? Chopt Liva?
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:40 am

Bleah I'm spoken for until at least the end of August..various camp trips etc. Since my kid is in town for only a couple months we really gotta plan it out.
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

static
IAC Addict!

Post by static » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:22 pm

If you hadn't gone and moved to the stoopid PNW, I would be able to attend!

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:12 am

It's only a scenic 10 hour drive....

skin daddio
IAC Addict!

Post by skin daddio » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm

DjEep wrote:WutamI? Chopt Liva?
i've just been working non-stop. didn't make the fair, nuttin'. it'd be improbable to think i could go much longer without some type of ocean.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:20 pm

No Chipotle? You MF!

Gypsie
rusty aircooled mekanich

Post by Gypsie » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 pm

static wrote:If you hadn't gone and moved to the stoopid PNW, I would be able to attend!
Why I oughta....
So it all started when I wanted to get better gas mileage....

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Would love to make it, but, alas, cursed with a work schedule that includes the weekend. Now if it's on a Monday or Tuesday, I can probably swing it.

It has been much too long since the ocean has been in my sight. Coming up on a year when we made the Eureka run.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Lay some dates on me.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 am

Well, the ol' brew'ry keeps me busy. Sunday is my only regular day off. Other than that, I only find out about my schedule for the week the prior Wednesday. Take next week for example. I have Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday off, but I may be called in one of those days and/or called off another day, depending on the flow of beer.

I'm sure I could try and weasel a specific date off, so long as I work another to make up. So how's about you folks lay some dates on me.

The fridge is stocked with Brutal, Choco Stout, Imperial YSB, Mocha Porter, and Morimoto.

If only I had a tap system, then I could bring home a low fill keg or two, it's tragic to hafta dump a perfectly good keg of I2PA because it only filled to 10 gallons instead of 13.2. 10 gallons of I2 would last me a month, including sharing!

PS... Chipotle isn't exactly a hot ticket, so it's only bottled every few months. Give me time. I'm gonna make some kickin' ribs come that time.

PPS... Steve, we got AAA Plus and will be able to drag that lemon outta you sight soon enough, if it won't go under it's own power. Feel free to follow.

skin daddio
IAC Addict!

Post by skin daddio » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:10 am

da-hood, not worried. you should get a for sale sign on it; inquiring minds want to know.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:57 am

Soooo, mid august everyone? When is too soon? I'm more of the "today" type than the "next month" type, I'm not used to planning in advance.

Weekday? Weekend? Midday? Midnight?