Just over one month for Deschutes/Maupin Trip

Post articles about your club or any upcoming events.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Who's going?

Yeppers
14%
Yeppers
14%
Can't Swing it
29%
Can't Swing it
29%
Maybe
7%
Maybe
7%

Total votes: 28

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 pm

turk wrote:
hambone wrote:You will all miss my stench and out of tune guitar due to Eva's birthday. A nice gift would be to save all your tears in a nalgene bottle.
Get a life
I guess that means you won't be coming?
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

turk

Post by turk » Thu May 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Yes I will not be there. I just give hammie some shit in the spirit of his melodrama about crying into a nalgene bottle about his absence. Can you deal with it?

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Fri May 09, 2008 9:07 pm

Water under the bridge.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

IFBwax
IAC Addict!

Post by IFBwax » Fri May 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Way under.
The best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there. And then they're still not sure.

Frank Bama

http://www.partypickle.blogspot.com

skin daddio
IAC Addict!

Post by skin daddio » Fri May 09, 2008 10:26 pm

no way, lousy time for me to be in oregon. make it july.

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Sat May 10, 2008 9:40 am

Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. Bartender says "what's with the wheel, bub?"
Pirate goes "arrrgh it's drivin' me nuts"
Thank you.
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

Emily's Owner
Old School!

Post by Emily's Owner » Sat May 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Nope, although we will be nearby in Sisters attending the rodeo with extended family.

:drunken:
Margaret

Lead me not into temptation...... Oh hell, who are we kidding, follow me, I know a shortcut.

deschutestrout
IAC Addict!

Post by deschutestrout » Sun May 11, 2008 2:22 pm

At the present, I still plan on attending. If gas prices keep going up, I may have to reconsider...quite a drive for me, ya know.
"You're not always obligated to paint an outhouse." Ruckman 2011

deschutestrout
IAC Addict!

Post by deschutestrout » Sun May 11, 2008 2:25 pm

hambone wrote:Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. Bartender says "what's with the wheel, bub?"
Thank you.
Yeah, I'm saving something in a bottle for ya...not tears though, I'll let your imagination go to work. Sorry you can't make it Bob, I'm tellin' ya, we could throw Eva one heck of a shindig at the gathering...she'd feel special...just like you :geek:

IFBwax
IAC Addict!

Post by IFBwax » Sun May 11, 2008 3:13 pm

deschutestrout wrote:
hambone wrote:Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. Bartender says "what's with the wheel, bub?"
Thank you.
Yeah, I'm saving something in a bottle for ya...not tears though, I'll let your imagination go to work. Sorry you can't make it Bob, I'm tellin' ya, we could throw Eva one heck of a shindig at the gathering...she'd feel special...just like you :geek:
Yeah what's yup with that Hammy? Lani's B-Day is Friday and she wants to spend it in Maupin. How demented is she, already? We'll have to get her a cupcake with 7 candles on it.
The best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there. And then they're still not sure.

Frank Bama

http://www.partypickle.blogspot.com

'55 Ragtop
Getting Hooked!

Post by '55 Ragtop » Mon May 12, 2008 7:43 am

With the new job here in Portland, I'm a ways away from having the bus running by then. We may just do the "cabin thing" this time....
Always looking for one more...

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Mon May 12, 2008 8:08 am

It's just going to be a crazy week...coming back from Chicago mid-week, then my Brother is moving to Portland the next day from Colorado...then Eva's birthday. I have to work on Sunday too. Just too much on the plate. I'll miss you guys tho! A lot but not too much if you know what I mean. Well maybe a couple of you too much. You know who you are, smoochy smooch. :flower:
At least I made the past 2 Rendesvousvwsvww'es. And don't forget, we've got a campy trip planned for the following week.
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

turk

Post by turk » Tue May 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Thank you.
Loose nuts behind the wheel wrecks your wagon every time.
Too bad you can't make it though. I'd enjoy your company in Galena. The place has changed somewhat. We put over 500 miles on the bus over the weekend. I have to calculate but I think it's about 600 actually. Still running like a top.

deschutestrout
IAC Addict!

Post by deschutestrout » Fri May 16, 2008 5:28 pm

hambone wrote:It's just going to be a crazy week...Well maybe a couple of you too much. You know who you are, smoochy smooch. :flower:
At least I made the past 2 Rendesvousvwsvww'es. And don't forget, we've got a campy trip planned for the following week.
Crazy week...tell me 'bout it. You'll be missed, I'll save a GoWesty coveted beer cozy for you. Birthday in Maupin, Birthday in Maupin, Birthday in Maupin, Birthday in Maupin, Birthday in Maupin...............

We can have a "joint" b-day festival with Wayne's kid....I'm tellin' ya :geek:

turk

Post by turk » Sun May 18, 2008 8:43 pm

I should get the canvas on by June if you are up for Galena and stuff Hammie. I know it's a lot but you're still welcome here.