Busses nowhere near the arch

Post articles about your club or any upcoming events.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Ryno
IAC Contributor
IAC Contributor

Busses nowhere near the arch

Post by Ryno » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:00 am

Hi everyone,

Well, its less than a month away and I thought I'd remind you all that we'd love to have you and your VW join us for all of the fun. Here's what is happening...

"Buses Nowhere Near The Arch #22 (B.N.N.T.A.)

when: Friday August 31st thru Monday September 3rd, 2007

where: the entire "group" campground at the Indian Creek Recreational Area located right on huge Mark Twain Lake, which is about 30 miles west of Hannibal, Missouri.

Any and all VW's are welcome to enjoy this BNNTA family-oriented camping event. Featuring VW camping on a 22 mile long lake, an informal VW Bus show, a fun and highly competitive best individual and best group campsite decoration contest, a scenic countryside caravan on Saturday over to discover the sights of historic Hannibal, MO (the childhood hometown right on the Mississsippi River of Samuel Clemens, a.k.a. "Mark Twain"), show awards and door prizes, campfire activities, slow drags, etc. Our campground is lakeside, so bring your watertoys (canoes, kayaks, etc.). BNNTA is held in a beautiful Corp of Engineers built/managed campground with very nice facilities, clean bathrooms and nice shower facilities, a playground and a huge pavilion for our sole use. We restrict access to the campground to only VWs, so you won't wake up in the morning staring at the side of a motorhome, just the beautiful sight of VWs of all types sprawling off into the distance!

The "total" event/camping fee for each VW for the entire four day weekend is
only $30. Yep! A total of only $30! Oh! And if you have something VW related that you want to donate to the door prize stash, please bring it along.

You can check out our simple web site for more details and info: http://www.bnnta.com

Thanks again for your time, and we hope that you and your VW can join all of usfor the long holiday weekend!

Your hosts,

Bill & Kathryn Bowman

p.s. Please feel free to pass this e-mail on to any of your VW friends or your VW Club forums, newsletters and sites. The more, the merrier!
Ryan

1985 Westfalia

Ryno
IAC Contributor
IAC Contributor

Post by Ryno » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 am

I went to this event last year and had a great time. I can't make it this year :pale: but it's an awesome time. I think they had 80 or so busses last year.
Ryan

1985 Westfalia