How much energy do YOU use?

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

skin daddio
IAC Addict!

Re: How much energy do YOU use?

Post by skin daddio » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:18 am

of course you bonehand. but i am making candlestick holders for night travel up and down stairs. keep your lamps trimmed and burning. the remaining fruitwood twigs get torched outside this month. the ash makes great flux for local shino. in other news, i spent less than forty bucks in gas and oil this entire summer. less than one tank of gas used in all my buses combined.

bretski
Ellipsis-Meister
Ellipsis-Meister

Post by bretski » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm

skin daddio wrote:in other news, i spent less than forty bucks in gas and oil this entire summer. less than one tank of gas used in all my buses combined.
This tells me you need to get out and driver yer bus(es) more, Steve-o! :pirate:
1978 Deluxe Westfalia - "Klaus"

"transcripts are overrated. hardware store receipts: those are useful." --skin daddio

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:01 pm

That is the downside of travel...
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

skin daddio
IAC Addict!

Post by skin daddio » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

its true, too much of being at home is making johnny a dull boy. but that's the future for the next few more months. saving energy, fixing the houses, making pots, getting buses on the market. i'm in the middle of picking up a couple cords of seasons bucked and split free firewood. but its only a mile each away. maybe anybody need inexpensive stock 14" rims? i have too many i almost used them for firewood pallets.