What are you watching online right now? (The Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, WTFever Thread)

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

What are you watching online right now? (The Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, WTFever Thread)

Post by LiveonJG » Thu May 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Having just completed a run through the reboot of one of the greatest shows of all time, MST3K, I have jumped into season two of The Last Kingdom. I do like the historical dramas with ample swordplay. FWIW, it took nearly two years to get through Cheers from start to finish. Well worth worth it. RIP Coach. :irwin: And, as always, RIP Steve Irwin. Is it still to soon?
Keep it acoustic.

Mike Boell
Old School!

Re: What are you watching online right now? (The Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, WTFever Thread)

Post by Mike Boell » Thu May 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Schitt's Creek
In CBC's sitcom "Schitt's Creek," a wealthy couple -- video store magnate Johnny and his soap opera star wife Moira -- suddenly find themselves completely broke. With only one remaining asset, a small town called Schitt's Creek, which the Roses bought years earlier as a joke, this once-wealthy couple must give up life as they know it. With their two spoiled children in tow and their pampered lives behind them, the Rose family is forced to face their newfound poverty head-on and come together as a family to survive.

Good to see you posting again LiveonJG
Mike Boell
1975 FI Westy
Oregon City

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN THEY'RE PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Re: What are you watching online right now? (The Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, WTFever Thread)

Post by Bleyseng » Fri May 26, 2017 7:30 am

I'm am watching the 5th season of Prison Break as this old great show was brought back after several years. Also just watched Sense8 and can't wait for season 3.
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri May 26, 2017 7:33 am

Gosh, I try to watch network TV on my motel crash days, and it is pretty much impossible as ads have drowned every story line. So, I watch the Weather Channel and it has medical ads and a tendency to hype up every gust of wind or spatter of rain into a Weather Event. Enjoy your net flicks . . .
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Hobug
Getting Hooked!

Post by Hobug » Fri May 26, 2017 8:10 am

I have 6 VWs I'm trying to keep on the road......who has time to watch anything?
76 Westy
69 Squareback (auto)
63 Bug
73 Thing (Type 4 powered)

tommu
Old School!

Post by tommu » Fri May 26, 2017 8:28 am

Here's some stuff that's stood out for me:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80048569
Jonathan strange and Mr norrell. Wonderful, eccentric British period fantasy drama. The revival of ‘practical’ magic in England.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70148125
Wallander. Kenneth Branagh plays the Swedish detective Wallander. Excellent detective series.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70227162
Greenwing. Hospital comedy. A little left field.

I haven't had cable since we moved here in 2012. I hate adverts.

asiab3
IAC Addict!

Post by asiab3 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:59 am

LiveonJG wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 3:45 pm
I do like the historical dramas with ample swordplay.
Have you tried Game of Thrones yet? I watched the first season, and didn't care for the excessive swordplay and over-hyped sexuality. So I quite watching and read the books. Somehow, I started watching again around season four, and I'm in love with it. (They've toned down on the sex and kept the gore about the same. Oh well.) Excellent production, and a storyline that would confuse even the best cinefile.

Robbie
1969 bus, "Buddy."
145k miles with me.
322k miles on Earth.

tristessa
Trusted Air-Cooled Maniac

Post by tristessa » Fri May 26, 2017 1:59 pm

I've been watching a bunch of AvE and bigclive.com videos on Youtube...
Remember, only YOU can prevent narcissism!

asiab3
IAC Addict!

Post by asiab3 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:12 pm

tristessa wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:59 pm
I've been watching a bunch of AvE…
SAME
1969 bus, "Buddy."
145k miles with me.
322k miles on Earth.

tristessa
Trusted Air-Cooled Maniac

Post by tristessa » Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

keep yer dick in a vice
Remember, only YOU can prevent narcissism!

zabo
Old School!

Post by zabo » Sat May 27, 2017 5:52 am

If you can get showtime. the new Twin Peaks

Netflix: Narcos was amazing and Stranger Things of course.

Hulu I stick with the reruns of cheers, taxi and seinfeld

i work at adult swim. if you like our programming you can watch a ton of it free in the streams section with just 30 sec of commercials at the beginning http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/williams-stream
60 beetle
78 bus