Yellowstone or bust

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Yellowstone or bust

Post by spiffy » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:09 am

Getting ready for our 2 week stint down to Yellowstone, we leave on friday and the work days this week seem to be drudging by ](*,)

We are going through Montana which I am stoked about since I have never been there but have always wanted to go...planning on checking out the Lewis and Clark Caverns before turning south towards the big volcano \:D/

We are going to be loaded to the gills, I made a trailer this summer to carry the kayak and the bikes and some other things but I just don't like how it tows nor do I want to pull any more weight up all the passes that we are going to go through...so....creative packing is at hand. Our Riviera set up has the full bed which is nice for sleeping but on these longer trips I can really see the value of having the side cabinets along the bed for extra storage.

Anywho, just wanted to see you folks have any suggestions on 'must sees' along the way......tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock =P~
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Yellowstone or bust

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:14 pm

spiffy wrote:Getting ready for our 2 week stint down to Yellowstone, we leave on friday any suggestions on 'must sees' along the way
See it all, see it all. Under-schedule and under-plan and let the spirit of no-must-see-lessness move you.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles