Eugene Run

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Eugene Run

Post by ruckman101 » Thu May 22, 2014 12:07 am

Yes, our political activism finds us again making a trip down to Eugene. Heads up locals (LiveonJG, DJEep, skindaddio). Wednesday, June 4.

The last time we paid a visit was March of 2013, to video the Executive Director of the Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF) Thomas Linzey's keynote address at the annual Public Interest Legal Environmental Law Conference (PIELC) the University of Oregon hosts.

Thomas Linzey is speaking again, so again we will be there to video his presentation. We would be thrilled to have our local Eugene friends attend and help us lug gear and witness us at work, and of course a driveway to park Bertha and us for the night to decompress and socialize a bit after the event.

It is an RSVP event, so if interested in attending and giving us a hand, let us know by pm before Wednesday, May 28.

For details, please reference the Free Speech forum.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

skin daddio
IAC Addict!

Re: Eugene Run

Post by skin daddio » Fri May 23, 2014 3:16 pm

i had my last kiln fire for a while and am officially dead. will be rising in early july. you're welcome to camp here. pollen came early; i won't be making long appearances outside with the possible exception of swapping at woodburn. otherwise i'm the zombie at the studio, or horizontal. eep and dingo remain unfazed by this feckin grass seed shit. bring it. driveway all yours.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Foment is invigorating. You remember how jazzed up I was after the keynote address. Sorry to hear of your pollen afflictions. I'm eternally grateful the impact on me is minimal. Here's to touching bases soon.

neal

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Packing it up tomorrow. See you late Wednesday, and thanks.

neal