We need money

Bus, Microbus, Transporter, Station Wagon, Vanagon, Camper, Pick-Up.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

tedebare
I'm New!

We need money

Post by tedebare » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:15 pm

Hi Volks- the treasurer here. It is time for a fundraising drive for the Type2/Vintagebus mailing lists. We have 4 months of operating funds left ($659.00 ) in the bank. Our finances are very simple. Bandwidth is $150.00 per month (payable to @Lasta. Net) and bank charges of $12.00 per month.

The Type2/Vintagebus lists have been free for the whole world since 1994. We do not accept advertising (but gladly accept DONATIONS from vendors). Our purpose is to provide knowledge and support to the air-cooled VW BUS community. They lists provide a library and archives, whose information is freely disseminated thru links to other VW Sites. The lists started and maintain the AIRES list, a nation-wide help system for VW Bus drivers.

It's easy to donate. Go to http://www.type2.com/donate.html to use paypal, or if you want to send a check, please send to:

Type2 Fundraiser
C/O Ted Finesman
8405 Reading Rd.
Cincinnati, Oh 45215

We Need Your Support. Dig deep. Support the list that has supported you.

pb24ss
Old School!
Location: sitting around the fire with the bluegrass band - colorado

Post by pb24ss » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:33 pm

what are your bandwidth / hosting requirements? I may be able to provide free services.

the sage
Bus Ad Archivist

Post by the sage » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:32 pm

No kidding, I have hosting and dedicated IP service for 25 sites for $75 a month.

Perhaps it's time to look for a cheaper ISP.
1977 Sage Deluxe Campermobile

Visit VW Sage Ad World Today!