Adding insult to injury...

Bus, Microbus, Transporter, Station Wagon, Vanagon, Camper, Pick-Up.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

static
IAC Addict!

Adding insult to injury...

Post by static » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:04 pm

Boise, ID - An upset Boise woman stabs her male friend and rams her car into his house and car early Saturday morning. The incident took place in the 1600 block of North Liberty in Boise. 22-year-old Brandy Stallings got into a verbal argument with a male friend and in response rammed her car into his house to get him to come outside. He did, and she stabbed him in the hand with a knife.

The victim went back inside and she rammed his house one more time and then hit his Volkswagen van with her car.

http://www.fox12news.com/Global/story.asp?S=5386412

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Re: Adding insult to injury...

Post by spiffy » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:32 pm

static wrote:Boise, ID - An upset Boise woman stabs her male friend and rams her car into his house and car early Saturday morning. The incident took place in the 1600 block of North Liberty in Boise. 22-year-old Brandy Stallings got into a verbal argument with a male friend and in response rammed her car into his house to get him to come outside. He did, and she stabbed him in the hand with a knife.

The victim went back inside and she rammed his house one more time and then hit his Volkswagen van with her car.

http://www.fox12news.com/Global/story.asp?S=5386412
After the worst part of our trip being Pocatello, I somehow am not surprised. One lady we met at a gas station asked me if I knew how to check the oil on her newer (90K miles) Toyota (the oil cap was off and oil had blown over the everything, I immediately intsructed her to go inside and get at least 4 qts and add them pronto) anyway, she said she had lived in the area for 3 months and in her own words said that she was trying to get the f*** out of the twilight zone and back to CA. We stayed at a KOA that night (KOA's are trippy to say the least) and busted out of ID as quickly as 60mph would take us.

Sorry for the long story, I still a bit miffed that ID was the only part of our trip that wasn't complete nirvana.

At least our bus wasn't hit...what a crazy story :pukeleft:
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Re: Adding insult to injury...

Post by LiveonJG » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:39 pm

static wrote:and then hit his Volkswagen van with her car.
Thank God it wasn't a bus! :-s
-John
Keep it acoustic.