Bus seems to be my most reliable vehicle

Bus, Microbus, Transporter, Station Wagon, Vanagon, Camper, Pick-Up.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

drober23
Addicted!

Bus seems to be my most reliable vehicle

Post by drober23 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 pm

My wife's '08 Saturn Vue has decided it wants to be a money pit lately. Back to the shop for a couple days. She's going to be driving my Ford Focus while the Vue is in the shop.

Gives me a good excuse to take the bus on a road trip! I have to travel to Columbus, IN for work this week (from near Detroit, MI). Should be about a 6-hour drive each way.

Looking forward to the drive, and am pretty confident the bus will make the trip comfortably.

Any one live down that way?
DJ

'75 Westfalia, '79 Deluxe
(plus more busses than sense)

In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Bus seems to be my most reliable vehicle

Post by Amskeptic » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

drober23 wrote:My wife's '08 Saturn Vue has decided it wants to be a money pit lately. Back to the shop for a couple days. She's going to be driving my Ford Focus while the Vue is in the shop.

Gives me a good excuse to take the bus on a road trip! I have to travel to Columbus, IN for work this week (from near Detroit, MI). Should be about a 6-hour drive each way.

Looking forward to the drive, and am pretty confident the bus will make the trip comfortably.

Any one live down that way?
If you accidentally do a wrong turn, look me up along the eastern seaboard as I head towards Atlanta GA.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles