BUG ABS dash panel inserts

Beetle, Karmann Ghia, Thing.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

werksberg
Old School!

BUG ABS dash panel inserts

Post by werksberg » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:43 pm

These ABS dash panel inserts go into the OEM grilles to replace the long gone paper to help stop fumes and air coming thru the dash:

$10 with shipping included....Paypal or ...?
Facebook for new product releases and special deals: Werks Berg
http://stores.ebay.com/werksberg
Search the Samba under werksberg for our products on sale there too....but order direct on here for a special IAC shipping savings
SOS: Support Our Shops....
werksberg@sbcglobal.net

Bookwus
IAC Addict!

Post by Bookwus » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Hiya werks,

Say, not too shabby. I'll remember that when I need to replace 'em.
I have cancer.

It does not have me.

werksberg
Old School!

Post by werksberg » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Remind me on your next order and I'll include them for free as I have a mound of ABS scrap and if life gives you a bunch of lemons, make lemonade!

:cheers:
Search the Samba under werksberg for our products on sale there too....but order direct on here for a special IAC shipping savings
werksberg@sbcglobal.net

Getting Hooked!

Post by 3072 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Those are pretty cool.

I have a general question to ask you werksberg. I just read you r response in that seat topic about making the seat-back panel out of Abs plastic as well.
What kind of other interior parts items are you planning to make?

werksberg
Old School!

Post by werksberg » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:04 pm

I have been making Bus kick panels for more than 20 years but my dealers never pushed them. :pale:

I'm working on more Bus panels like late doors, the long panel and front rear 1/4's (beside the rear seat).

I also have some back orders to make PC race windows for rabbits and Scirocco's too.

But what are you looking or needing done?

These ABS dash panel inserts and my mud flaps material comes from my larger panels scraps...opps, I did it again....loose lips gets me in hock! :joker:
werksberg@sbcglobal.net

Getting Hooked!

Post by 3072 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:07 pm

werksberg wrote:I have been making Bus kick panels for more than 20 years but my dealers never pushed them. :pale:

I'm working on more Bus panels like late doors, the long panel and front rear 1/4's (beside the rear seat).

I also have some back orders to make PC race windows for rabbits and Scirocco's too.

But what are you looking or needing done?

These ABS dash panel inserts and my mud flaps material comes from my larger panels scraps...opps, I did it again....loose lips gets me in hock! :joker:
Thats cool. Oh Im not needing anything in particular at the moment. I was only curious as to what you might have. I'll send you a private message if I can think of something. I will also buy some of those dash panel inserts sometime in the next month or two (if the economy is still strong). Thanks again.