al qaeda is the genie in the bottle

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

fred
I'm New!

al qaeda is the genie in the bottle

Post by fred » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 pm

need to jump start a war against your enemies? just rub for al qaeda and your wish is their command!
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds"
- Samuel Adams

BellePlaine
IAC Addict!

Re: al qaeda is the genie in the bottle

Post by BellePlaine » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:38 pm

fred wrote:need to jump start a war against your enemies? just rub for al qaeda and your wish is their command!
Hi Fred. Hell of a first post.
1975 Riviera we call "Spider-Man"

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:54 pm

We don't have any enemies.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

fred
I'm New!

Post by fred » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm

it means that when the cia/pentagon/nwo decide it's time to take over a country, they send in al qaeda first to start the mess, controlled opposition, false flag operation-
to wit: pick a country, any country currently under conflict and see who was there stirring up trouble, ding! al quaeda! the new binladen, anwar al awlaki, the cia lackey just working for the Man!
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds"
- Samuel Adams

BellePlaine
IAC Addict!

Post by BellePlaine » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Fred, I'm interested, but not right now in government conspiracies; instead could you introduce yourself? Where are you from and what brings you here?

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 am

He's pissed off and not gonna take it any more.
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

BellePlaine
IAC Addict!

Post by BellePlaine » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 am

hambone wrote:He's pissed off and not gonna take it any more.
Of course he is, he's got Al Queda and we've got Aguilera...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:23 am

hambone wrote:He's pissed off and not gonna take it any more.

No no no, he is not gonna take it anymore is Twisted Sister, know your MTV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:40 pm

fred wrote:it means that when the cia/pentagon/nwo decide it's time to take over a country, they send in al qaeda first to start the mess, controlled opposition, false flag operation-
to wit: pick a country, any country currently under conflict and see who was there stirring up trouble, ding! al quaeda! the new binladen, anwar al awlaki, the cia lackey just working for the Man!
I reckon it can look that way, but in the great course of American history, it has become apparent to some of us that we are not capable of such foresight and execution. People, including the CIA and al Qaeda, are too fickle to pull off the conspiracies dreamed up by the paranoid among us. I could give you an interpretation that concludes that all conflicts have a common denominator of disenfrachisement and privation vs exploitation.
Colin
(p.s. we do not allow sock puppets here on the IAC)
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

fred
I'm New!

Post by fred » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:30 pm

when anwar al awlaki visits the pentagon (fact, look it up, amskeptics) who does he talk to, what are their agenda items? seriously, has not every war in the last century and a half or longer been started under similar circumstances (ie, there was a 'conspiracy' that conspired to make it happen)- maybe in the fairy tale view of american history it doesn't make sense that there's good money in them thar wars
- Samuel Adams

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Perhaps you could "look it up" and direct us to where this "anwar al awlaki" had "agenda items" to determine with the pentagon. Something tells me in this information age, we might have already got a whiff of that. But, in this age of information, the constant appears to be pretty normal: chaos; regardless of increased pathways of info and their control.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 am

fred wrote:it means that when the cia/pentagon/nwo decide it's time to take over a country, they send in al qaeda first to start the mess, controlled opposition, false flag operation-
That is exactly what many are saying. History shows this is the way they operate.
Humans have such great minds, but also free choice, and some for many years have decided to keep the upper hand on the bulk of the people. Our history on the planet as humans shows kings, pharaohs and similar controlling large groups of people for almost our entire existence. Is it naive to think this still happens, or is it naive to think it can not happen. Follow the money.
Money directs and controls, especially when money is created out of nothing, it is tool to get people to labor. The same groups of people who control and own the Bank in the US, the Federal Reserve, has controlled money for 300+ years in the world.
People continue to chalk up every mistake their leaders do as a simple naive error we dumb humans just happen to do, even though most of us here can't really understand how they could do such stupid things, yet we chalk it up to yet another oops mistake, and just another guy who promised us one thing and gets in office an does another, oops, just one more unrelated mistake. Start looking at the big picture, these are not mistakes. It all makes sense once you realize their agenda is to control, dominate and get rich.