Latest Bigfoot video

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

turk
IAC Addict!

Latest Bigfoot video

Post by turk » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 am

To my eyes it looks like BF had to take a shit. Like he was "prairie-doggin'" and had to go release Enola Gay.
http://www.batangastoday.com/bigfoot-vi ... deo/11074/
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

sped372
IAC Addict!

Re: Latest Bigfoot video

Post by sped372 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 am

Why does Bigfoot always smear vaseline on the camera's lens?
1971 Karmann Ghia - 1600 DP
1984 Westfalia - 1.9 WBX

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 am

Ya know someone's gonna have to investigate that. It's the common thread in all the vids that no one ever talks about.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

Hippie
IAC Addict!

Post by Hippie » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:35 pm

He's doing the Curly shuffle across that road. Never seen that before.

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:01 am

About 7 steps to cross the road, and what a growl. Looks like a life sized Homer Simpson to me. My vote is FAKE.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Hippie
IAC Addict!

Post by Hippie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:39 am

Fake

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:57 am

All this pessimism is really getting tiresome. Don't you guys think BF is more than meets the "eye"? It could be our pathetic little cameras are not sensitive enough to read BF.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:14 am

"...it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn’t understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight,”

Right. Even with a bad back, I'm faster than Bigfoot there.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 am

turk wrote:All this pessimism is really getting tiresome. Don't you guys think BF is more than meets the "eye"? It could be our pathetic little cameras are not sensitive enough to read BF.
According to one of the guys in the classic Bigfoot attack on Mt St. Helens in 1924, Fred Beck, he believed Bigfoot was a multi-dimensional being who could slip through dimensions in the blink of an eye. He did not believe they were an earth being like the rest of us critters. His was an interesting story, the complete story and not just the cabin attack of 1924.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Sylvester wrote:
turk wrote:All this pessimism is really getting tiresome. Don't you guys think BF is more than meets the "eye"? It could be our pathetic little cameras are not sensitive enough to read BF.
According to one of the guys in the classic Bigfoot attack on Mt St. Helens in 1924, Fred Beck, he believed Bigfoot was a multi-dimensional being who could slip through dimensions in the blink of an eye. He did not believe they were an earth being like the rest of us critters. His was an interesting story, the complete story and not just the cabin attack of 1924.

Oh, well, that would explain it.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

Hippie
IAC Addict!

Post by Hippie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:54 pm

turk wrote:...Don't you guys think BF is more than meets the "eye"?
Not that one.
Ever watch Fact or Faked: The Paranormal Files? They get film or whatever, and try to duplicate it with special effects to see if it could have been faked. They are usually successful making a pretty good copy.
However, I believe that unexplained things do happen, and just because it can be copied on film after many tries, doesn't mean an original photo or video was a fake. But of all the well know phenomenon, real or not, like bigfoot, I would say the majority at least is hoax.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm waiting with bated breath for 60 minutes to blow the lid off this conspiracy once and for all. BF is REAL.