My Rendition of the Rules

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Re: My Rendition of the Rules

Post by Velokid1 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 am

I am as prone to error as the next participant, are you kidding? I am still wrestling with how to conduct myself. Some days I am ready to throw stuff, other days I am like Buddhaconfuciousage. What makes you think I am standing apart allowing myself any differently than anyone else? I have ridden out your moments and you shall ride out mine. Hell, I demoted myself last week! :shaking2:

Hypocritical?
Hang up on others? I have not let go of a single soul here. And that is a Promise as well as a fact.
Colin
Hrm... another awkward moment for me. I am starting to wonder if I need lithium or Paxil or... beer. Because when I first read your post (the one that spurred my hypocritical comment), by golly, I would swear there were one or two nuggets in there that pointed directly to me, or something I'd said here.

But now I see that it most certainly did not. Not specifically to me.

So my conclusion is that it was my own guilty conscience at work. Jeesh, back to that damned drawing board. I should just camp out there for a few months.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 am

Group hug everyone.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am

No thank you.

glasseye
IAC Addict!

Post by glasseye » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am

eeeeeeww :shaking2:
"This war will pay for itself."
Paul Wolfowitz, speaking of Iraq.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 am

Don't worry your pretty little head. I'm merely the gargoyle in the ballroom peering at synchronized swimming show.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:17 pm

skin daddio wrote:
My God, how clowns trigger me.
:pale:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Send in the clowns.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 pm

Send in the clown.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 am

ruckman101 wrote:Send in the clown.

neal

Don't be so solipsistic. You aren't the only one.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Believe me, there was no sense of self intended with that post. It's all about you.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Oooh you gettin' out the brass tacks? /sarcasm

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Again, may I request that we not dump our irritable bowels all over the keyboards.
There are other readers here who do not want to open a topic and waste their precious time on this Earth reading this tit-for-tat dithering diarrhea. Honestly.
Colin :pale:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Amskeptic wrote:Again, may I request that we not dump our irritable bowels all over the keyboards.
There are other readers here who do not want to open a topic and waste their precious time on this Earth reading this tit-for-tat dithering diarrhea. Honestly.
Colin :pale:
Who's making them read the whole thread? Sorry Colin, but you kind of created this particular problem. Did you not think it would be somewhat inflammatory for many of the members of this forum?
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Westy78, I so hope Colin replies to your question with his reasoning. I can and do ignor most of this thread but it is like the accident you slow down for, latter to be sorry you did.
'69 weekender ~ Elwood