My Rendition of the Rules

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

turk
IAC Addict!

My Rendition of the Rules

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 am

I didn't make the rules. Everyone understands that. My capacity as moderator is small. I will review one more time for those who didn't get it what I think is fair to be asked of everyone to provide a tolerant place and intelligent, lively discussion.

No flames, name-calling, or personal insinuation to make a case or to refute one.

Although it may not always be possible (for example quoting from print only sources), when quoting a source provide a link.

Oh yeah: stay relevant to the topic. I understand some digression as that's naturally how discussions go, but try to stay relevant to the original topic. Posts which are irrelevant, oblique etc., I reserve the right to delete.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

skin daddio
IAC Addict!

Re: My Rendition of the Rules

Post by skin daddio » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 am

fuck you.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 am

Okay.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 am

The hypocrisy runs like heavy weight oil on a negative degree day here.
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 am

It's a shame. It doesn't have to be that way. Oh well, tolerance my man.

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 am

You don't get how amusing this is do you? I didn't understand Colin's logic at first but now I see just how diabolical it is. Brilliant.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 pm

This amuses you?

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Yes. :laughing3:

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 pm

THAT'S GOOOOOD!

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 pm

seems to me the animosity is out in the open now. Disagree with liberal viewpoints and you're an outcast! I find it amusing too!
1/20/2013 end of an error
never owned a gun. have fired a few.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Heheheh. Note that I accepted the terms of their ultimatum.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh come on guys. I just refuse to believe that you are not bright enough to observe and understand what is going on here. This is nothing new- I'm sure the first tribes of humans did it just as people in the 21st century do. Act like a jerk and prove yourself to be incapable of getting along with others... Then you're an outcast.

Obviously there are a few of us here who don't mind being banned from a subforum moderated by someone who has treated everyone else so poorly and has only taken his appointment to be permission to ramp up his offensiveness.

It's not rocket science.

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:39 pm

I hope all is well. If there's anything I can do in my capacity as moderator let me know.

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

This just gets better and better. =D>

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah where you been man? Join the fun.