Some good news

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

twinfalls
IAC Addict!

Some good news

Post by twinfalls » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 am

In the present french background of more than 4 000 000 un employed and some wondering about a likely next economy crash to be worst than the recent one....here is some positive news.
They discover, industry is an important face of economy. They discover it was wrong to let it go to the drain, replacing it by services.
May be they will discover the main reason why Germany has the only successfull economy in Europe.
Well, the hope is, 2011 might be the reborn of industry. Here is some sanity in this mad banking world.
1974 stock US Westy 1800cc PDSIT 34 2-3.

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 am

Is it time to move to Germany and see how it is done? I would like to go.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

twinfalls
IAC Addict!

Post by twinfalls » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 am

Sylvester wrote:Is it time to move to Germany and see how it is done? I would like to go.
As a teach, I noticed a point in their education system. Partnership between industry and school.
A system that was successfull in the past when young ones learned beginning work this the elders. A time, it was considered a blacksmith needed five years practice to master his art.
Germany is a leader exporting machine tools.
1974 stock US Westy 1800cc PDSIT 34 2-3.

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:07 am

But the German Government carries a lot of the cost of educating its youth thru either university or trade schools. This is the huge advantage of the European system over the present USA system of further education beyond High School.
Now the GOP controlled House is looking to further cut eduction funding :pukeleft:
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/