Obama's cabinet

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm

ruckman101 wrote:
RussellK wrote:Well there you are sourcing information from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Some source of info that is. They even have the word Southern in their name. Just like Hillary became. Sure she started from up north but she spent time in Arkansas. And Poverty. Which is the opposite of monied and we all know what looks like it is, really isn't. And Law too. Sounds to me like a bunch of fancy pants lawyers. And Center. An obvious ruse. They aren't centered at all. They're a bunch of lefties. And not only that I'll bet they went to the same church as that Binderburg fella. Granted I have no proof but that little inconvenience is never a bother. This is the internet where I can waste bandwidth will nilly. So there you have it. The Southern Poverty Law Center is actually a front that funds a super secret plan deep inside NASA to send toe jam to the moon to replace the cheese we have been mining and giving away in the Federal free cheese giveaway making minions of cheese dependent bots. Don't believe me? You better or I'll call you stoopit.
No no no, wikipedia cited the Southern Poverty Law Center. Hey, did the SPLC sue the "Spotlight" publication that went broke and folded, an earlier incarnation of the American Free Press?

stoopit neal
stoopit pesky details

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 am

ruckman101 wrote:The wiki article is interesting regarding the list's source, American Free Press. Sounds great. But the Southern Poverty Law Center classifies the publication and it's group of editors as an active hate group. Apparently they're big on 9/11 theories, in what context I'm not sure.

neal
I did a little search on the the "American Free Press" and the people that run it and the "reporter". Very scary IMO.

Yes they do need to get back on the medications.
79 VW Bus

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 am

Randy in Maine wrote:You need to start thinking more critically. That thing you posted is full of emotional crap that has little to no bearing on facts and is just another opinion piece.

To quote the lated Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan....Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Here is the official list (including the correct HHS secretary):

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/
Who they have as HHS was probably correct at the time it was written. To the best of my knowledge he did hold the position at first.

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 am

steve74baywin wrote:
Randy in Maine wrote:You need to start thinking more critically. That thing you posted is full of emotional crap that has little to no bearing on facts and is just another opinion piece.

To quote the lated Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan....Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Here is the official list (including the correct HHS secretary):

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/
Who they have as HHS was probably correct at the time it was written. To the best of my knowledge he did hold the position at first.

he withdrew his nomination....damn pesky details again

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 am

RussellK wrote:
steve74baywin wrote: Who they have as HHS was probably correct at the time it was written. To the best of my knowledge he did hold the position at first.

he withdrew his nomination....damn pesky details again
Thanks Russel

blatzer
Getting Hooked!

Post by blatzer » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:11 pm

if it's news, it's not, if it's not news, it is!
details at 6!
Enlighten the people, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like spirits at the dawn of day.
Thomas Jefferson

midatlanticys
Addicted!

Post by midatlanticys » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 am

Seems like the most common line item on the original list of Cabinet members is "Council on Foreign Relations" - can anyone offer some insight into the "real" purpose and objective of this hallowed Council??

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 am

The short answer is that it is a bunch of thinkers, movers and groovers. Lot of old shcool players and new school wanabees. Nothing wrong with it if you have ambitions of being a mover in the future.

You can read up here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on ... _Relations

A lot of the conspircy nutjobs out there are convinced that it is what is plotting the next "one world government", but they are also convinced that Columbus faked getting to the new world in 1492.
79 VW Bus

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Randy in Maine wrote:The short answer is that it is a bunch of thinkers, movers and groovers. Lot of old shcool players and new school wanabees. Nothing wrong with it if you have ambitions of being a mover in the future.

You can read up here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on ... _Relations

A lot of the conspircy nutjobs out there are convinced that it is what is plotting the next "one world government", but they are also convinced that Columbus faked getting to the new world in 1492.
So, you know what I think of them so does that mean you called me a nutjob?
BTW, Have you ever read the original intent of the CFR as written by them that started it?
It is not a theory, it is fact Randy.....If you want to just believe the fake theories in the news and not pay attention to fact that is fine....
It is all right there to be found in dairies and minutes to the meeting....
Once you take the time to read the intent of it, and who started it, you then can see it was the same people behind the Federal Reserve...

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:34 am

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You called me nutjob. Prepare to die."

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Re: Obama's cabinet

Post by steve74baywin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:25 pm

What a shame.
We never did have a serious discussion of the back ground of all the people Obama appointed.

If Ron Paul ever gets in office I am going to look into everyone that surrounds him. I will probably look much deeper because I voted for him and would want to see what kind of people surround him.
In Reagan time it was eluded that cronies got forced upon him. I would want to see who ends up around my candidate either by choice or force.