you know you like it.
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:18 pm

P.E.T.A. People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

Vegetarian-Native American slang for shity hunter and terrible fisherman.
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

Birdibus
IAC Addict!

Post by Birdibus » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:23 pm

mmmmm... hungry
71 bus, 74 westy

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:53 pm

I know I'm a meat eater cause my eyes are on the front of my face! I likes pulled pork lately.

Bill

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:22 pm

vdubyah73 wrote:I know I'm a meat eater cause my eyes are on the front of my face!

Bill
I had to think about that for way too long. . . . . .
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:51 am

carnivore vs herbivore eye placement, figured out by God, evolution or intelligent design. Your choice.
Eyes on the side for herbivore's so they have near 360* vision to watch out for the carnivores hunting them with eyes on the front for depth perception so they can aim and pounce.

Bill

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:31 am

Yup, I agree with Bill on this one!
I saw a shirt the other day that said "Live Longer, Eat Beef!" along with a caricature of a happy pig... I wanted it, but didn't get it.
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:32 pm

There is a vitamin that pretty much only comes from meat or taking vitamins. It's B-12 your body can actually store enough for a couple of years. Without B-12 you develop Pernicious Anemia. PA damages the nervous system, if left untreated, is very debilitating and can cause death. It makes a person tired and cranky with numbness of extremities. The victim and family don't realize this is even happening, remember your body can store a couple years worth of B-12. the disease progresses real slowly at first till one day the family realizes the victim has become a tired asshole ( my father ) by the time treatment starts the permanent damage is done. If discovered early no damage. PA is usually caused by a digestive disorder ( my father ) , easily treated with B-12 injections. Vegan should take note however and be sure to take vitamins with B-12.

Just thought I'd share that with ya because I know some of you are vegans and thats cool just take your vitamin supplements to get the nutrients available only from meat. We are built to eat meat and vegetables. Hunter/gatherers you know thats what we are.

Ok back on topic what were talking about?
Bill

jeb1978
Getting Hooked!

Post by jeb1978 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:39 pm

How about...

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have wrapped them in meat.

Or...

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them so tasty.

Nothing like being raised on an Illinois farm to make you a meat eater...

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:52 pm

vdubyah73 wrote:I know I'm a meat eater cause my eyes are on the front of my face!
Bill
Bill! I agree with with you! My only fear is that chitwnvw reads this thread and crosses over to the dark side with a trip to KFC.
:blob6: :blob6: :diabloanifire: :blob6: :blob6:
(Hell's Chorus Line)

-John
Keep it acoustic.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:16 pm

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:20 pm

Westy78 wrote:P.E.T.A. People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

Vegetarian-Native American slang for shity hunter and terrible fisherman.
Ha!! Thanks for the laugh.

Had steak last night that we cooked up over an open fire at the beach....ooooo it was good.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:38 am

=P~

One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots! The cries of the carrots, you see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day, and to them... It is the holocaust."
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:15 pm

DjEep wrote:=P~

One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots! The cries of the carrots, you see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day, and to them... It is the holocaust."
Damn you Dj, let the rabbits wear glasses!!!!

This, is, necessary. Life feeds on life, feeds on life, feeds on liiiiiiiife. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:42 pm

[albumimg]238[/albumimg]

and...

Oy! This is so not kosher...