And then we have this fence...

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

And then we have this fence...

Post by hambone » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:46 am

"The outgoing Mexican President, Vicente Fox, has called the fence shameful, and compared it to the Berlin Wall." YES! Let's insulate our SUV driving fat asses further! Tell me, what ever happened to diplomacy?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5408148.stm

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:02 pm

Diplomacy & this administration? No such thing. Our top diplomat is Condoleeza "I conveniently don't recall anything that is inconvenient to recall" Rice.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:09 pm

RussellK wrote:Diplomacy & this administration? No such thing. Our top diplomat is Condoleeza "I conveniently don't recall anything that is inconvenient to recall" Rice.
Honest to God, I do not have much patience for people who do not yet understand that this Administration is a disaster in most every way imagineable.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:14 pm

If we had a congress that had any balls at all Bush would be impeached. Instead of trying to do whats best for the country all they do is play politics. Bush was reelected because he played the fear card so well. There have been so many things wrong it boggles my mind. I honestly thought the years of Reagan were some of the darkest years we had but they have been far surpassed.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:43 pm

RussellK wrote:If we had a congress that had any balls at all Bush would be impeached. Instead of trying to do whats best for the country all they do is play politics. Bush was reelected because he played the fear card so well. There have been so many things wrong it boggles my mind. I honestly thought the years of Reagan were some of the darkest years we had but they have been far surpassed.
Well, we know that they like little boy balls.... :pukeleft: JEESH!!
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:52 pm

I heard FoxNews kept "messing up" and reporting Foley as a Democrat. To be fair, I didn't hear/see it myself, but it sounds plausible.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:56 pm

chitwnvw wrote:I heard FoxNews kept "messing up" and reporting Foley as a Democrat. To be fair, I didn't hear/see it myself, but it sounds plausible.
How's that for "loyalty?"
Feckless are they.
When Clinton was being distracted through the impeachment imbroglio, his popularity was 67% because his supporters were there for him.
Look at this herd of elephants rush for the exits. Even Hastert got stood up by a Republican candidate who didn't want him near.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:14 pm

I think the whole lot should be put behind bars. On domestic spying alone Bush not only violated his oath of office to protect the Constitution but also violated its laws. The penalty is 5 years for each violation and he's out there bragging about it! I don't want to see him saddle up and leave town in 08 and I don't want to see him impeached. I want to see him locked up for the rest of his life so I can have some faith and respect restored in my government and country. I could go on and on about the rest of the cabal but I won't.
-John
Keep it acoustic.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:46 pm

LiveonJG wrote:I don't want to see him saddle up and leave town in 08 and I don't want to see him impeached. I want to see him locked up for the rest of his life so I can have some faith and respect restored in my government and country.
YES! Thankyouverymuch. All of them need to face the proverbial music.
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:15 am

Why don't republicans use bookmarks?

Because they just bend the pages over.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:56 am

Yes, yes yes,,,, locked up, jailed, and some... Impeachment alone is not good enough....
Yesterday I went to my first protest, it was great, I met some like minded people there. Several times we would go to explain something only to find out we both already knew and believed what ever it was being explained... This happend two or more times with 4 or more people.
I even heard the Rothschild family mentioned, I've only learned of them a few months ago....... Do you want some good reading, google that name.