Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:39 pm

Birdibus wrote:Velokid~ What do you mean about needing a grinder to operate the vapor genie/cannons? :scratch:
Did I say that? You should use a grinder, but I don't recall saying it. The grinder allows more even heating/extraction. Think of it as "exposing" the interior resin glands so that as many cannabinoid-containing glands as exposed to the same temperature.
Birdibus wrote:By the way, I don't think it's right that people are forced to grow god's green herb in basements and blocked off rooms, paying "the man" for expensive electricity, when the sun and the fresh air are free, and healthy plants just want to stretch their arms to the sky.
I wouldn't mind paying the man for electricity at all. It's the price a person pays to be able to grow in the Summer AND Winter. Folks would've killed for that 75 years ago. =)

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:41 pm

I'm waiting for a call from Alberto Gonzales. . . :joker:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:03 pm

I know who Alberto G is, for the most part, but that joke just went right over my head.

Now I'm curious. Can you 'splain?

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:32 pm

spiffy wrote:
static wrote:You guys must be made of money!

Me, I just use a Proto Pipe.

I had one of those a few years back!!! That thing is the swiss army pipe!!
I love Proto Pipes. A classic favorite. But I also prefer glass. Glass just doesn't make a good travel pipe or bong. I prefer joints for travel anyway. It's not as obvious. Except that you have 7 people smoking the same cigarette.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:36 am

I'm gonna be screwed going out on the road. Living in SF I haven't had to worry about hiding my usage since I was in High School. Nobody really cares here anymore. I'm gonna forget and light one up in Podunk, IL and get tackled by that guy that does all the voice overs for those cheesy police video shows.
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:45 am

DjEep wrote: I'm gonna forget and light one up in Podunk, IL and get tackled by that guy that does all the voice overs for those cheesy police video shows.
Podunk is actually known as the Amsterdam of the midwest. No worries there.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:59 am

:toothy10:
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:33 am

Everbody smokes everywhere, coast to coast. Stay away from small town grandmas but everybody else knows better. From personal experience. :cherry:

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:35 am

Velokid1 wrote:I know who Alberto G is, for the most part, but that joke just went right over my head.

Now I'm curious. Can you 'splain?
The U.S. Attorney General. . . Ashcroft's erstwhile replacement :cyclopsani:
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 am

Yeah, round here it seems like everybody smokes, used to, or doesn't care.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:25 am

I think he'd be more interested in the posts about storming the white house, tho....

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 am

Any metallurgists (sp?) here?

The reason I dont' smoke out of metal anymore is because I can taste the metal when I do. I'm no chemist and don't know much about metal, but it sure seems to me that if I can taste metal, then metal is detaching itself from the pipe and entering my lungs and mouth.

Am I paranoid about that?

And if I'm paranoid, could it be the joint that I smoked five days ago?

And if I smoked five days ago, should I not go to work for fear that my motor skills and reaction time are impaired and I'm a danger to myself and others, as the insurance companies say?

Greg

p.s. For the record, I've never broken a glass piece.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:44 am

Look at a screen after a few uses and that sould answer whether or not metal is detaching...

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:48 am

Velokid1 wrote:Any metallurgists (sp?) here?

The reason I dont' smoke out of metal anymore is because I can taste the metal when I do. I'm no chemist and don't know much about metal, but it sure seems to me that if I can taste metal, then metal is detaching itself from the pipe and entering my lungs and mouth.
I got to interview the Skatalites once. All 50 - 70 year old Rastas. They would not smoke out of a metal pipe. Just paper & glass or certain kinds of wood. They said metal was impure and poisoned the body.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:50 am

I just read in "Never Cry Wolf" that you can get some internal parasites just by inhaling the scent of certain wolf scat...
Water is the way to go BTW. A natural filter and cooler.