Dumb lush tries to "steal" my westy...

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Dumb lush tries to "steal" my westy...

Post by DjEep » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:49 pm

So on sunday after a long day at work and an (seemingly) longer ride home, doing 5-25mph for about 25 miles in a chevy boxtruck with a sudden major internal drivetrain problem....

...I get back to the city and in the wherehouse complex that i work out of, there is some sort of motorcycle shindig going on. Not like harleys and black leathers but more of the crotch rocket and rat bike crowd. Seemed to be minding their own business, enthralled in the punk band and burnout contest...

So I started the westy to warm her up and went to go grab the coworker to whom I was giving a ride. Took a minute to grab something out of the work truck and went back to the now warmed westy (never really lettting the bus out of my sight). As I walked around to the front I noticed, first, the open driver's door, then the ditzy drunk girl standing in the open door, fizzy yellow beer :pukeleft: in hand. She looks at me and without missing a beat she says "I was about to steal your car, you shouldn't leave it running like that." I was trying my hardest not to toss her head into the door of the bus, being the non-violent person I am, so all I could think to say was "Why would you try and do that? You wouldn't even know how to drive this thing!"

Seriously! She did not seem like the type who would know how to drive a VW bus, or any manual transmission, period, let alone drunkenly manage to find Geri's trixie reverse to get it out of the parking spot.

Combine that with the fact that the driver's door takes a good solid shoulder in the right spot to open from inside, the passenger door is near impossible to unlock from inside, and the sliding door was locked from the outside, had I been a couple seconds later she would have found herself trapped in a "stolen" bus with the keys in the ignition and a beer in her hand. I would have stood at the door laughing until the cops showed up.

Dumbass...
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:09 pm

:scratch:

Huh, what???

Who does that?? :cussing:

JEESH!!!
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:15 pm

Funny thing is I work in the absolute heart of the ghetto in SF. Right next to the Hunter's Point Naval Shipyard. Kinda in the "eye of the storm" though, in a little 5 block radius "working-man's" zone. Park it there all the time and never have a problem. Then one day this dumb, out of place suburban white girl comes out of nowhere to do this! Show's you how much stereotypes can be wrong...
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:12 am

I think she was drawn to the bus, she was hoping to find the owner around and doable,,,She had a few beers and was feeling like having fun, seeing the bus gave her that image of free loving sex in the back of a bus....
When you aproached her she was taken off guard and came up with the bs story. :flower:

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:27 am

I like your version!

Adventurewagen
IAC Addict!

Post by Adventurewagen » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:30 am

Agreed. You should have come up with a better line like...

"You can't steal my bus, but I'll let you steal my pants, uh huh huh" at which point you slide open the sliding door :cheers:
63 Gulf Blue Notch
71 Sierra Yellow Adventurewagen
DjEep wrote:Velo? Are you being "over-run"? Do you need to swim through a sea of Mexican anchor-babies to get to your bus in the morning?
:wav:

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:44 am

Adventurewagen wrote:Agreed. You should have come up with a better line like...

"You can't steal my bus, but I'll let you steal my pants, uh huh huh" at which point you slide open the sliding door :cheers:

Ask her if she washes her pants in windex....she says "no" and then you say..."that's funny I can see myself in them"

sorry, I couldn't resist. I will take my ball and go home now 8-[
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:57 am

Adventurewagen wrote:Agreed. You should have come up with a better line like...
As I said, my train of thought was hindered by the urge to bust her grill. She is VEEERRRRY lucky my girlfriend wasn't there. I'm non-violent, but she would have seen this girl touching her bus and without blinking would have turned her face into a "punch" bowl. :boxing:

Should have seen her get in the face of the scary looking redneck that hit my dad's jeep and almost the bus. :argue:

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:00 am

I think that was her way of soliciting romance from ya....

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:57 pm

steve74baywin wrote:I think she was drawn to the bus, she was hoping to find the owner around and doable,,,She had a few beers and was feeling like having fun, seeing the bus gave her that image of free loving sex in the back of a bus....
When you aproached her she was taken off guard and came up with the bs story. :flower:
Yah, what'd she look like? You probably blew your Penthouse Forum moment.

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:31 pm

chitwnvw wrote:You probably blew your Penthouse Forum moment.
Needless to say... :downtown:
Keep it acoustic.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:46 pm

Yah.

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:59 pm

Now that I think about it a bit... drunk and interested in busses... she really doesn't sound all that bad.
::d-evil::
-John
Keep it acoustic.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:59 am

That's what I'm saying, I think Dj dropped the ball. Could have been a :cheers: turned into a :blackeye: .

static
IAC Addict!

Post by static » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:25 am

Where, exactly, in the City was this?