I got banned from another forum!

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:50 am

:binky: Nap Time!
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:54 am

That's a cute one. Reminds me of my little one, we just can't get her to give up those damn binkys.

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:23 am

R.B.P. wrote:
chitwnvw wrote:I was over in Samba using the search and I came across a thread where Kiefernet was giving advice and colin came in and corrected him, made him look foolish, he wasn't trying to, he just stated the obvious, something that keifer had overlooked. I imagine that made him none to popular with the powers that be...
You really have no clue do you? I personally know keif, and know that he does respect what Colin does and his knowledge. I also know that the problem kief DID have with Colin, is obeying site/forum rules which he MUST enforce to remain fair and unbiased.

Didya notice that Colin has posted again on TS? It's not like he was banned. Colin just got a sand dune up in his vagina when his political diatribe was deleted, reposted, and then moved to the rants.
I do have to admit, I am still curious as to which thread chi is referring to? Post up a link, put your money where your mouth is. Looks like you guys got tired of burning MrBreeze at the stake over here and are just moving onto another stake.

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:28 am

I think that whole "samba" thing is old news now. The subject doesn't even come up anymore...seriously, check out the threads. Gotta move on.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:28 am

R.B.P. wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:
chitwnvw wrote:I was over in Samba using the search and I came across a thread where Kiefernet was giving advice and colin came in and corrected him, made him look foolish, he wasn't trying to, he just stated the obvious, something that keifer had overlooked. I imagine that made him none to popular with the powers that be...
You really have no clue do you? I personally know keif, and know that he does respect what Colin does and his knowledge. I also know that the problem kief DID have with Colin, is obeying site/forum rules which he MUST enforce to remain fair and unbiased.

Didya notice that Colin has posted again on TS? It's not like he was banned. Colin just got a sand dune up in his vagina when his political diatribe was deleted, reposted, and then moved to the rants.
I do have to admit, I am still curious as to which thread chi is referring to? Post up a link, put your money where your mouth is. Looks like you guys got tired of burning MrBreeze at the stake over here and are just moving onto another stake.
He'll post it and you'll just say, "See? Where does it say the powers that be were pissed at Colin?"

The comment by chitwnvw was just a reflection of what I was talking about in this thread. In no way did he even say Kief was pissed. Hell, Kief is pretty laid back about things, and I doubt he got pissed at being corrected.

But it *could* have contributed to a general ill feeling, be it by forum authorities, or just assholes in the rants who loved to pull shit out of the BWF to justify their positions as superior to the "patchoulli smelling, daisy duke wearing, stinkfoots over there".

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:49 am

DurocShark wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:

He'll post it and you'll just say, "See? Where does it say the powers that be were pissed at Colin?"

The comment by chitwnvw was just a reflection of what I was talking about in this thread. In no way did he even say Kief was pissed. Hell, Kief is pretty laid back about things, and I doubt he got pissed at being corrected.

But it *could* have contributed to a general ill feeling, be it by forum authorities, or just assholes in the rants who loved to pull shit out of the BWF to justify their positions as superior to the "patchoulli smelling, daisy duke wearing, stinkfoots over there".
No, he pretty much made an insinuation that Colin corrected keif which led to the downfall of Colon's popularity among the "powers that be".

All I said is, back it up. You know, kinda like that whole "agreement" thing? Oh, that's right, silly of me to dredge something up so old as that. I should just let it be, right? After all, that non-existant "agreement" is as old as the thread that chi decided to dredge up, right???

You know, the Rants pulls shit from every forum on that site and its dealt with as entertainment and a sense of humor. I wonder why its only the contingent subgroup of the "gentler", "kinder" BWF folk that whine and cry like a frenchman being forced to wear deoderant?

You guys like to point alot of fingers at what causes your problems, but what you fail to realize is that you're pointing at a mirror.

Adventurewagen
IAC Addict!

Post by Adventurewagen » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:52 am

Member #28 = Troll

nuff said.
63 Gulf Blue Notch
71 Sierra Yellow Adventurewagen
DjEep wrote:Velo? Are you being "over-run"? Do you need to swim through a sea of Mexican anchor-babies to get to your bus in the morning?
:wav:

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:04 pm

Adventurewagen wrote:Member #28 = Troll

nuff said.
What the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China? You pissed that I beat you here by 4 people? Honestly, I don't quite make the correlation. (Now, if only I smoked the bong and drank the kool aid, I might just get it. :dontknow: )

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:15 pm

R.B.P. wrote:

nuff said.
What the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China? You pissed that I beat you here by 4 people? Honestly, I don't quite make the correlation. (Now, if only I smoked the bong and drank the kool aid, I might just get it. :dontknow: )
He's just stating the obvious. You're the one trying to make more of it than it is.

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:24 pm

DurocShark wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:

nuff said.
He's just stating the obvious. You're the one trying to make more of it than it is.
I still don't get it.

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:26 pm

Take this literally.
::troll::
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:36 pm

Sluggo wrote:Take this literally.
Who, me?

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:44 pm

click click, ahem...sreeeeech..ahem

:director:

click click.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

Adventurewagen
IAC Addict!

Post by Adventurewagen » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:53 pm

Sorry, I'll put the troll food away now. :spam1:
63 Gulf Blue Notch
71 Sierra Yellow Adventurewagen
DjEep wrote:Velo? Are you being "over-run"? Do you need to swim through a sea of Mexican anchor-babies to get to your bus in the morning?
:wav:

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:00 pm

Just a suggestion. This is what I do. And you'll notice, they left until they were referred to again. If you enjoy this kind of discussion, then by all means, join in.

By the way. Thanks for the Troll emoticons.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------