I got banned from another forum!

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:03 am

DurocShark wrote:No, you're just trolling. Nobody likes a troll.
Nobody likes perverted old men wearing short shorts either, but does that stop Colon?

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:14 am

R.B.P. wrote:
Nobody likes perverted old men wearing short shorts either, but does that stop Colon?

Oh yeah??

Well, you eat poo for breakfast....so there :geek:
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:22 am

spiffy wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:

Oh yeah??

Well, you eat poo for breakfast....so there :geek:
Now that's a spiffy comeback.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:26 am

Thanks, your kind words are much appreciated. Sorry that I said that you eat poo for breakfast, I take it back. Can we be friends now?
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:26 am

You seem very envious that people dig what Colin has to say...why be some old goon hiding behind a keyboard?
sour grapes man. Contribute, wouldya? I'm curious what you're REALLY all about, not this silly crap. We got enuff shit-stirrers in this world, doncha think?

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:37 am

hambone wrote:You seem very envious that people dig what Colin has to say...why be some old goon hiding behind a keyboard?
sour grapes man. Contribute, wouldya? I'm curious what you're REALLY all about, not this silly crap. We got enuff shit-stirrers in this world, doncha think?
You're right, I've always wanted to be a lemming.

Contribute? Here?

Well, I've found that if you put a drop of patchouli oil just ahead of the shifter in your bus, and one in the center floor, just ahead of the rear seat, you will maximize your aromatic distribution.

Now that I've contributed, where's my damn cookie?

Adventurewagen
IAC Addict!

Post by Adventurewagen » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:49 am

oooooh wait, can I get in on this drivel too.

Troll!!!

No I mean, eat poo.

Wait, wait. How about "Trim your pubes", yeah thats it.

Too funny guys. It definately helps melt away this mundane friday.
63 Gulf Blue Notch
71 Sierra Yellow Adventurewagen
DjEep wrote:Velo? Are you being "over-run"? Do you need to swim through a sea of Mexican anchor-babies to get to your bus in the morning?
:wav:

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:57 am

:thumbright:

LOL... No problem...glad to help!

I'm a lumber jack and that's okay.....
:rock:
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

hambone

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:05 am

Come on play nice you can do better than that.
Did you know that I'm an industrial designer and a welder? Did you know that I have a 15 year old daughter that plays in an orchestra? Did you know that I'm a computer technician? Did you know that I'm paying my own way thru college, going at night? Did you know that I volunteer for the US Forest Service?
There's a few tidbits, nothing necessarily interesting, but enuff to dispell your silly ideas about people you don't know.
I don't know you either, but I know there must be somone interesting out there in the vapor. Why go to a place that's based on communication if you're not interested in communicating?

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:11 am

hambone wrote:Come on play nice you can do better than that.
Did you know that I'm an industrial designer and a welder? Did you know that I have a 15 year old daughter that plays in an orchestra? Did you know that I'm a computer technician? Did you know that I'm paying my own way thru college, going at night? Did you know that I volunteer for the US Forest Service?
There's a few tidbits, nothing necessarily interesting, but enuff to dispell your silly ideas about people you don't know.
I don't know you either, but I know there must be somone interesting out there in the vapor. Why go to a place that's based on communication if you're not interested in communicating?
But that doesn't help me with my patchouli distribution, now does it?

Why should I tell you anything about me? You'll just pick on me and call me names like that shark guy did. :pale:

hambone

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:22 am

:compress:
Put me down for a few barrels! Gotta take care o' my feet ya know.
It's cool man some people don't like talking about themselves. Me either. All I'm sayin is there's some good folks around here, don't get all caught up with notions.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:24 am

That's a good idea!!

I prefer this huckleberry sent that we got in Yellowstone though.....but you are right, a drop here and there can help get rid of the

:fart:

smell.

Thanks for the tip.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:26 am

Don't make me come over there, burn some sage to cleanse my soul, then stick my stinkfoot up your damperpipe RBP. I'll show ya what the kinder gentler IAC forum is all about. No.... where is the fun in that... I'd rather just watch you drown in a sea of your own preconceived notions and bitterness. It has been kinda boring around here without you lately! :bootyshake:
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

hambone

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:36 am

It has! I like constructive conflict.

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:37 am

Just making sure there wasn't any napping going on here.