I got banned from another forum!

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:51 pm

So what was the mistake?
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

Hippie
IAC Addict!

Post by Hippie » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:16 pm

DjEep wrote:So what was the mistake?
Yeah, What he said. I didn't get it. Let's all the rest of us sign up there and cause trouble!
(just kidding)

Navin R. Johnson is the same of your Bus, DjEep? Sounds like some random son-of-a-bitch Bus...I don't know why...I...I...feel like shooting at it! :cyclopsani:

Rob

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:19 pm

The mistake, I think, was that they stickied a locked thread. That isn't normal behaviour so I just posted in the Forum Issues forum the thread I linked to in the first post in this thread.

They don't like being shown that they're anything other than perfect, so overreacted.

Hippie
IAC Addict!

Post by Hippie » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:21 pm

See what lack of responsible parenting lets loose on society?
They should get "loser" tattos.

Rob

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:29 pm

I was over in Samba using the search and I came across a thread where Kiefernet was giving advice and colin came in and corrected him, made him look foolish, he wasn't trying to, he just stated the obvious, something that keifer had overlooked. I imagine that made him none to popular with the powers that be...

Everythings political, everything. Hopefully this joint will keep it's flavor and none of us will not outgrow our britches.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:30 pm

chitwnvw wrote:none of us will not outgrow our britches.
I'm "pompous", remember?

:compress:

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:48 pm

Hippie wrote: Navin R. Johnson is the same of your Bus, DjEep? Sounds like some random son-of-a-bitch Bus...I don't know why...I...I...feel like shooting at it! :cyclopsani:
Just don't hit my cans! Gonna need that oil the way Navin leaks!
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:51 pm

Funny shit regarding the AT forum, they should loosen their sphincters. I like the "vacation" note they gave you now, though.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:59 pm

DurocShark wrote:
chitwnvw wrote:none of us will not outgrow our britches.
I'm "pompous", remember?

:compress:
We might have to cut bait with you.

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:21 am

chitwnvw wrote:I was over in Samba using the search and I came across a thread where Kiefernet was giving advice and colin came in and corrected him, made him look foolish, he wasn't trying to, he just stated the obvious, something that keifer had overlooked. I imagine that made him none to popular with the powers that be...
You really have no clue do you? I personally know keif, and know that he does respect what Colin does and his knowledge. I also know that the problem kief DID have with Colin, is obeying site/forum rules which he MUST enforce to remain fair and unbiased.

Didya notice that Colin has posted again on TS? It's not like he was banned. Colin just got a sand dune up in his vagina when his political diatribe was deleted, reposted, and then moved to the rants.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:22 am

R.B.P. wrote:
chitwnvw wrote:I was over in Samba using the search and I came across a thread where Kiefernet was giving advice and colin came in and corrected him, made him look foolish, he wasn't trying to, he just stated the obvious, something that keifer had overlooked. I imagine that made him none to popular with the powers that be...
You really have no clue do you? I personally know keif, and know that he does respect what Colin does and his knowledge. I also know that the problem kief DID have with Colin, is obeying site/forum rules which he MUST enforce to remain fair and unbiased.

Didya notice that Colin has posted again on TS? It's not like he was banned. Colin just got a sand dune up in his vagina when his political diatribe was deleted, reposted, and then moved to the rants.
We need a friggin troll emoticon.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:34 am

RED RUM

RED RUM
RED RUM :axe:
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:44 am

Nevermind, found some:

Image Image Image Image Image

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:55 am

DurocShark wrote:Nevermind, found some:

Awwww, what happened the the supposed kinder gentler IAC forums??

Gawd, I love fucking with hypocrites. :pirate:

You know, it is actually pretty amusing to observe your behavior. You all want this Baywindow Lifestyle forum where everyone is kind, gentle and passes the bong to the next person. Oh, and how you're all-inclusive, as long as you conform to your stereotype.

Again, what a bunch of hypocrites.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:58 am

R.B.P. wrote:
DurocShark wrote:Nevermind, found some:

Awwww, what happened the the supposed kinder gentler IAC forums??

Gawd, I love fucking with hypocrites. :pirate:

You know, it is actually pretty amusing to observe your behavior. You all want this Baywindow Lifestyle forum where everyone is kind, gentle and passes the bong to the next person. Oh, and how you're all-inclusive, as long as you conform to your stereotype.

Again, what a bunch of hypocrites.
No, you're just trolling. Nobody likes a troll.