A suggestion for those tired of the shit stirrers

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

daves_ale
Getting Hooked!

Post by daves_ale » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Shouldn't this be moved to the beer thread now? :drunken:

ON a certain other site, the higher powers would have intervened by now. :blackeye:
"beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy". B. Franklin
'78 Westy
'78 DC
'65 21 window

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:20 pm

:laughing3:

Look at the title of this thread, we're still on topic. The stirring has just been redefined. We now have two fellow members who believe that Busch Lite is a good beer?!?!?!?! That IS stirring it up. I suggest we just ignore them. A civilized society must have it's standards but there will always be those who thumb their nose at those same standards, [-(
-John
Keep it acoustic.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:41 pm

LiveonJG wrote::laughing3:

Look at the title of this thread, we're still on topic. The stirring has just been redefined. We now have two fellow members who believe that Busch Lite is a good beer?!?!?!?! That IS stirring it up. I suggest we just ignore them. A civilized society must have it's standards but there will always be those who thumb their nose at those same standards, [-(
-John
( I forgot to mention Stroh's) :geek: I realized the beer thread as well....what can I say...I like beer...I think we have concluded that I am not the best beer critic in the bunch though, eh?? :geek:
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!

Post by LiveonJG » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:45 pm

spiffy wrote:
LiveonJG wrote::laughing3:

-John
( I forgot to mention Stroh's) :geek: I realized the beer thread as well....what can I say...I like beer...I think we have concluded that I am not the best beer critic in the bunch though, eh?? :geek:
This does NOT belong in the beer thread!
-John
Keep it acoustic.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:52 pm

spiffy wrote:
( I forgot to mention Stroh's)
What about Pabst? The blue ribbon? Huh? What about that?

And what was the beer that made Miliwaukee famous?

And Huber Bock...stay away! Drank one and got a hang over. Still it tasted good.

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:41 pm

spiffy wrote:LOL..I need to come down to the Lab one of these times....I could take a tuesday off or something and just crash in the bus. :sleepy3:
Now you're talkin'. I've got plenty of parking ten minutes or so from the Lab. I don't know if they have a beer light enough for your tastes though. Maybe we can have them pee in a pint glass? :blackeye: :tongue:

Anyway you two are sick, sick I tells ya!
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:12 pm

Well does this mean when I plan my pass thru the Lucky Lab territory in late May '07 and want to meet you all on a Mon. I will not be able to ask for my Miller Lite in a frosty Mug? I will be wanting a recomendation to a very local hotel /motel to stay at after. Will that be possible ? The beer is not important , but the giggles are :drunken:

Looking very forward to it, Barb

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:25 am

"LOL..I need to come down to the Lab one of these times....I could take a tuesday off or something and just crash in the bus."
Now THAT's livin': driving outa state to get drunk and sleep in the bar parking lot!!!! :geek:

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:59 am

hambone wrote:"LOL..I need to come down to the Lab one of these times....I could take a tuesday off or something and just crash in the bus."
Now THAT's livin': driving outa state to get drunk and sleep in the bar parking lot!!!! :geek:
Well, and hang out with some good folks!! But yea, that's pretty much the idea :drunken:
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:35 am

Jus givin u a hard time, would be good to meet ya.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:13 am

hambone wrote:Jus givin u a hard time, would be good to meet ya.
:geek: All in good fun!!

Speaking of drinking and driving there was a story on NPR this morning of a guy who thought he was clever by saying "why drink and drive when you can drive and drink" well, the dumbass killed himself in a wreck...luckily he didn't take anyone with him...jeesh, what a moron.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:40 pm

This isn't going to become a discussion of whether we can drink in the back of our Westys or not?

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:46 pm

chitwnvw wrote:This isn't going to become a discussion of whether we can drink in the back of our Westys or not?
I hope not :pukeleft:

You and I have the 'red neck' taste in beer though...I think we have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt. =D>
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!

Post by LiveonJG » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:32 pm

spiffy wrote:Speaking of drinking and driving there was a story on NPR this morning of a guy who thought he was clever by saying "why drink and drive when you can drive and drink" well, the dumbass killed himself in a wreck...luckily he didn't take anyone with him...jeesh, what a moron.
That's Darwinism in action, thinning of the herd. Hey spiff if you do make the haul I'll drive up from Eugene! I deeply envy the Portlanders and their weekly gatherings. :evil2:
-John
Keep it acoustic.

daves_ale
Getting Hooked!

Post by daves_ale » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:19 pm

LiveonJG wrote:
spiffy wrote:Speaking of drinking and driving there was a story on NPR this morning of a guy who thought he was clever by saying "why drink and drive when you can drive and drink" well, the dumbass killed himself in a wreck...luckily he didn't take anyone with him...jeesh, what a moron.
That's Darwinism in action, thinning of the herd. Hey spiff if you do make the haul I'll drive up from Eugene! I deeply envy the Portlanders and their weekly gatherings. :evil2:
-John
Hell, I envy all of you bus piolts up there in the NW.
"beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy". B. Franklin
'78 Westy
'78 DC
'65 21 window