mr.Breeze is a great moderator and a better person!

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:18 pm

This;
Amskeptic wrote:Get it?
Personal opinions composed by your own fascinating mind. Yes.
Photographs shot by you and and your friends. Yes.
We're not splitting hairs here.
Outside compositions that are outside of our personal lives
and that are outside of any reasonable contribution
to the enrichment of the people who visit here, no way.

I honestly cannot imagine any self-respecting person sharing their interests in such things with this site.
Colin
Along with this;
Amskeptic wrote:09/06/06 - (Colin here) I say no need for photographs here at all.
Sounds alot like censorship to me. :-k

amishman
Addicted!

Post by amishman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:26 pm

Sluggo wrote:
blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:

I think the truth is somewhere in between. If nothing else, our current dictator approved of and helped to facilitate the attacks. .
You're shitting me right? I'd like to see the proof of this.
Open your eyes. The proof is everywhere. Find a picture of the Pentagon with a plane part in it. Find a witness that doesn't work for the goverment that even saw a plane at the Pentagon. Many more witnesses to an explosion that say they didn't see any plane. Anyone that held any rank was in another part of the building (or country). Name any plane crash where they didn't recover a black box aside from these. Talk to the witnesses at ground zero (firemen, police, reporters, employees) who saw and heard sequential, perfectly timed demolition blasts going off on each lower level of the towers. Watch the footage of the buildings collapsing and you can even see it. Talk to the thousands of people who saw two planes with no windows (cargo planes) and no commercial airline logos hit the towers. How about the fact that most of the 19 people that supposedly hijacked the planes are still alive and have made themselves available for interview to prove that they are alive and had nothing to do with this (of course the U.S. media hasn't interviewed these people yet. But most other countries have). Talk to the stock holders that were selling off stock a month before the attacks. Stocks that were a great investment as long as you didn't know the future.

Even if you disregard any or all of these facts, listen to what's being said to you by this administration. They contradict themselves daily. They can't even keep their own lies straight. They rely on people who think our "elected" officials can do no wrong. "he's our president so we have to support him" is something I hear my grandmother and others say all the time. I, for one, cannot support a fascist, money hungry, murderous, wanna be oil baron just because he is the guy in charge.
I have a lot of respect for you, Sluggo, for creating this web site, but confused on this big message you composed. Is this a joke or do you really think that instead of planes hitting the twin towers and pentagon, that our own government placed strategic bombs to blow these things up? Or am I reading this wrong?? I get lost sometimes and not sure if things said are a joke or the person writing them really thinks this is what happened.

Curious.

tj
--------------------------------------------------
"As smart as I can be, the dumber I can become."

tj (the amishman)

Visit my web site if you can.
http://www.vwhippie.com

Come see more pictures and videos of my rides at!
http://www.flixya.com/user/amishman

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:44 pm

We'll never know the "truth", whatever that means....
Suffice to say, it's all a load of crap. Shoot your television! Believe what your eyes and heart tell you, not what a faceless billiondollar media/millitary/industrial complex WANTS you to believe! Geez.."those that don't learn from history are destined to repeat it"..what is happening in Amerika has happened time and time again, with different variables. Those in charge have an insane hunger to stay that way, they're not like the rest of us. "Morals"??? forgetiaboutit.

baygeek
Getting Hooked!

Post by baygeek » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:45 pm

amishman wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:

I think the truth is somewhere in between. If nothing else, our current dictator approved of and helped to facilitate the attacks. .
Open your eyes. The proof is everywhere. Find a picture of the Pentagon with a plane part in it. Find a witness that doesn't work for the goverment that even saw a plane at the Pentagon. Many more witnesses to an explosion that say they didn't see any plane. Anyone that held any rank was in another part of the building (or country). Name any plane crash where they didn't recover a black box aside from these. Talk to the witnesses at ground zero (firemen, police, reporters, employees) who saw and heard sequential, perfectly timed demolition blasts going off on each lower level of the towers. Watch the footage of the buildings collapsing and you can even see it. Talk to the thousands of people who saw two planes with no windows (cargo planes) and no commercial airline logos hit the towers. How about the fact that most of the 19 people that supposedly hijacked the planes are still alive and have made themselves available for interview to prove that they are alive and had nothing to do with this (of course the U.S. media hasn't interviewed these people yet. But most other countries have). Talk to the stock holders that were selling off stock a month before the attacks. Stocks that were a great investment as long as you didn't know the future.

Even if you disregard any or all of these facts, listen to what's being said to you by this administration. They contradict themselves daily. They can't even keep their own lies straight. They rely on people who think our "elected" officials can do no wrong. "he's our president so we have to support him" is something I hear my grandmother and others say all the time. I, for one, cannot support a fascist, money hungry, murderous, wanna be oil baron just because he is the guy in charge.
I have a lot of respect for you, Sluggo, for creating this web site, but confused on this big message you composed. Is this a joke or do you really think that instead of planes hitting the twin towers and pentagon, that our own government placed strategic bombs to blow these things up? Or am I reading this wrong?? I get lost sometimes and not sure if things said are a joke or the person writing them really thinks this is what happened.

Curious.

tj
he is quite serious - you can read it in his other posts as well....

so now that we know the 'free speech' forum is no such thing.... any other new rules getting posted?

I see that we now have 2 rules here in this forum, mostly due to this thread....

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:06 pm

What is this crap? Don't you nincompoops have something better to do with your time? Geez-Louise...let's have some intelligent dialogue here instead of this weird psuedo-Samba-spy silliness.

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:09 pm

amishman wrote:I have a lot of respect for you, Sluggo, for creating this web site, but confused on this big message you composed. Is this a joke or do you really think that instead of planes hitting the twin towers and pentagon, that our own government placed strategic bombs to blow these things up? Or am I reading this wrong?? I get lost sometimes and not sure if things said are a joke or the person writing them really thinks this is what happened.

Curious.

tj
Two planes definitely hit the Twin Towers. Maybe not the planes we were told and maybe NOT without our goverments knowledge. I saw two buildings take a direct hit from two planes. And then I saw two perfectly timed and coordinated controlled implosions. Buildings don't implode without being directed. They collapse and things fall in every direction. These fell inward and down with a resulting dust cloud just like every other controlled building implosion I've ever seen.

The pentagon is another story. No non-government affiliated witnesses who saw a plane. But plenty who didn't. We were told the reason there are no entry wounds from the wings is because they we sheared off on impact. Surely this would leave a mark or at least two wings on the ground in front of that big circular hole with no plane in it.

This Sept. 11th, try watching the footage (which wiil be shown a thousand times just to get you nice and angry) with the sound off. You can see much more clearly without the propanganda these people were programmed with being regurgitated out at you.

I'm really not a conspiracy theory kind of guy. I don't believe in Roswell. I know we landed on the moon. And Lee Harvey Oswald probably did shoot Kennedy. But there is just too much evidence here to ignore. And very little factual evidence supporting the goverments claims.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

lovemybus
Getting Hooked!

Post by lovemybus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:10 pm

amishman wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:

Curious.

tj
This video has a lot of points covered on Sluggo's views.
It's 55 mins... It was placed earlier in the thread by someone.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4339766288

It is interesting to watch. A lot of things I have never heard, seen, or thought of.
Long live the VW Buses...
LoveMyBus.com

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:16 pm

And if you don't agree with me, good. I like intelligent debate. I live for it in fact. The world would be very boring without a million different perspectives on every subject. Please try and convince me otherwise. But do it with tact and respect. Like most people here have (including amishman).
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

amishman
Addicted!

Post by amishman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:56 pm

I am watching the vide right now. Man, some interesting shit!

My question is, who made this video? It is always so easy to influence someone when you can put up a video like this. It appears real and factual, lots of interesting stuff, but just like the gov't can do things to make us think this and this happened, someone good can make a video like this and make us think really this and this happened, but untrue.

Who to believe? I guess unless I was there to see for myself, I can't say for sure.

Makes me think more about this though. Weird shit.

So, is it a consensus that our Gov't did this so we could start wars with Iraq and Afgan or whomever else our Gov't wants to?

tj
--------------------------------------------------
"As smart as I can be, the dumber I can become."

tj (the amishman)

Visit my web site if you can.
http://www.vwhippie.com

Come see more pictures and videos of my rides at!
http://www.flixya.com/user/amishman

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:59 pm

amishman wrote:So, is it a consensus that our Gov't did this so we could start wars with Iraq and Afgan or whomever else our Gov't wants to?

tj
Exactly. We did it and since we did, it's all the more reason that we need to turn the middle east into a big 'ol piece of glass and get the oil that we deserve. Sluggo is dead on regarding this.

lovemybus
Getting Hooked!

Post by lovemybus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:01 pm

I am trying to remember that movie, I think by Micheal Moore... Diddnt he talk on subjects, like Bush's Pappy, was in with the Saudi's / oil... Etc...
This is a subject I definatly should stay out of, since I really have no freakin clue, nor do I intend to claim to any sort of clue. :scratch:
Long live the VW Buses...
LoveMyBus.com

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:06 pm

I dont trust the government anymore than hammy trusts me but a conspiracy? I guess its possible. One thing is for sure about war. The rich seem to always get richer.
:king:

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:09 pm

The "truth" just cracks me up:

"George W. Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks. He facilitated them and helped cover them up."

then the same people say

"George W. Bush is an idiot. He can't even put a sentence together."

Could this possibly be the same man? Could a man with beans for brains be so devious to build or even participate in such a convoluted scheme without screwing up? Or maybe he's just such an evil genius that he PRETENDS to be an idiot, fooling us all?

Note that I will not vote for him, but I don't think he has jack shit to do with anything other than invading Iraq. Look how poorly he lied about Iraq. But he's doing a great job snowing us about 9/11?

Gimme a break.

(Sorry Sluggo, but all those videos and all the discussion on the net don't make it true.)

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:13 pm

DurocShark wrote:The "truth" just cracks me up:

"George W. Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks. He facilitated them and helped cover them up."

then the same people say

Could this possibly be the same man? Could a man with beans for brains be so devious to build or even participate in such a convoluted scheme without screwing up? Or maybe he's just such an evil genius that he PRETENDS to be an idiot, fooling us all?

Note that I will not vote for him, but I don't think he has jack shit to do with anything other than invading Iraq. Look how poorly he lied about Iraq. But he's doing a great job snowing us about 9/11?

Gimme a break.

(Sorry Sluggo, but all those videos and all the discussion on the net don't make it true.)
First, ever heard of Dick Cheney and Carl Rove?

Second, glad you're not going to vote for him as he cannot run again, LOL. Fukkin' ignants.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:15 pm

R.B.P. wrote:
DurocShark wrote:The "truth" just cracks me up:

then the same people say

Gimme a break.

First, ever heard of Dick Cheney and Carl Rove?

Second, glad you're not going to vote for him as he cannot run again, LOL. Fukkin' ignants.
Don't pretend to be a moron. You know what I meant.

So you're saying Dick and Carl did all of this behind GWB's back? He had no knowledge at all?